Email Campaign Archive
from Katie Dalebout
join our mailing list
- 10/19/2019 - letting go of the how, bodies are weird + new creative projects with That's Pretty Woo and The Wisdom Within hosts
- 10/13/2019 - painful sex😬, loneliness of shame,😢 importance of community and personal storytelling with Allison Behringer
- 10/08/2019 - mixing friendship & business Of /a Kind founders Erica and Claire on management, thank you ntoes, depression, bodies, style & way more.
- 10/03/2019 - apple genius to yarn bomber ☀
- 09/26/2019 - [a light] September update ☀🍂
- 09/13/2019 - Recovery, Lying, Social Media Addiction + Support with The Chain Founders Christina & Ruthie 👠
- 09/08/2019 - “I feel like the place for your more eccentric impulses should be the thing you’re putting out there” - Andrew Bird, episode 272
- 09/02/2019 - co-hosting a new podcast! + NEW season of LIO 😱
- 08/10/2019 - goodpain, feelings pass - bonus episode with musician adrian galvin of yoke lore ✨
- 08/02/2019 - big exciting announcement inside !!!!
- 07/12/2019 - artist + founder of kid bell and stories of women whitney bell on spoon theory, overcoming trauma and being vulnerable
- 07/05/2019 - rehan choudhry, founder of emerge festival, on combining creativity, art, music and activism 〰
- 06/28/2019 - “Whenever there is challenge, we learn.” - reiki master Selome Araya ⚡
- 06/20/2019 - "Idk if it's patience or seeing space between opportunities as valuable." - Jessica Ciencin Henriquez 📝
- 06/14/2019 - “When you’re seeking a meaningful connection with someone to enrich your life, how would it be anything other than a rocky road to get there?”🌀☁
- 06/07/2019 - “Dating is an emotionally complicated endeavor.” - NYC Dating and Life Coach Clara Artschwager on dating and partnerships 💝
- 05/31/2019 - “Grief is something that doesn’t just pass through. It’s something that gets integrated into who you are.” - Maddie Corman of Accidentally Brave ♥
- 05/24/2019 - “You guys all make me feel so accepted for who I am. And I never have to perform.” Me and Simi on cultivating friendships as adults 👭
- 05/17/2019 - “Wellness really is for everybody. It’s your human right." Listen to my LIVE chat with Claire Fountain.
- 05/10/2019 - how to Increase time, indecision remedies + more with Thom Knoles