Email Campaign Archive
from Grape Wall of China Blog
join our mailing list
- 28/08/2019 - Grape Wall: Unsung Heroes, Beijing & Shanghai Trends, Penfolds vs Penfriends, New World Gains, Import Drops & More
- 17/07/2019 - Grape Wall: Tariffs crush US wine, Lafite names Shandong project, DFC names new president, and more
- 26/09/2018 - Coming out swinging | ASC Fine Wines founder Don St Pierre Sr's memoirs a profanity filled tale of business crises, sexual exploits, naming names
- 13/09/2018 - Will this 'Chinese Penfolds' help Ningxia sell wine? Plus 5 stories to watch in the region.
- 31/08/2018 - Ten Ningxia wineries, China's tariff on US wine, 19th-century wine dinner, top summer posts
- 24/08/2018 - TWE teams with baijiu giant, wacky China wine labels, Changyu-Moser XV turns five, when experts split over faulty wine
- 16/08/2018 - The full Ponty: A family winery tells all about selling in China. Plus Penfolds, Grace Vineyard, tariffs & more.
- 06/04/2018 - Grape Wall: Paul Truel & World Marselan Day, Ningxia's secret weapon, Amethyard's dope wine & more
- 02/04/2018 - Grape Wall: 10 quick takes on China's wine tariff, plus Penfolds' dodgy competitors, state booze picks & more
- 23/03/2018 - Grape Wall: Imports top local brands, Bruno Paumard's "new frontier" for Chinese wine, Mike Gadd on Ningxia, and more
- 02/09/2017 - Grape Wall: South African leads 15 medalists as Ningxia Winemakers Challenge winners announced. Full results inside!
- 24/08/2017 - Grape Wall: Judgment day for Ningxia, plus Lu Yang first China MS, Grace Vineyard turns 20, RIP Patricio and Mike
- 30/06/2017 - Grape Wall turns ten, China wine reality check, why Torres is distributor of the decade, Grape Wall Daily launches & more
- 20/05/2017 - Grape Wall: Do imports now outsell local wines in China? Plus Spanish, Chilean and U.S. promotions, Interwine Beijing, and more
- 09/04/2017 - Grape Wall: Producers doubling as importers, the Chinese wine region no one could imagine, Torres turns 20, ASC changes leaders, and more
- 02/03/2017 - Grape Wall: Million Dollar Wine Club, The Ningxia Botmobile, TMall of America, Shanghai Retail, Pure Discovery Tour, Funny Labels & More
- 11/02/2017 - Grape Wall: Gerard Colin, 75, raised China's wine quality, plus Grape Wall 8 results and new Canadian, Californian efforts
- 10/01/2017 - Grape Wall of China: Beijing sommeliers, Shanghai retailers, California wine, a new Ningxia bureau chief, appealing to consumer & more
- 30/12/2016 - Grape Wall of China: ASC & Grace partner, plus a new Silver Heights brand, Italian wine in Shanghai, Gansu vineyards, Australian imports & more
- 10/07/2016 - Grape Wall | Hong Kong's newest contest, from 'failure' to success in China, plus wine lists, awards, fakes and more