Email Campaign Archive
join our mailing list
- 03/17/2020 - HURIDOCS 2019 Annual Report 📝
- 12/19/2019 - Machine learning, collaboration, human rights advocacy and a growing team ✊
- 06/20/2019 - Review of mobile apps for documentation, the events method webinar and more resources
- 06/11/2019 - We're hiring! Check out our 2018 annual report, Google AI Award, and other updates!
- 02/26/2019 - 💻 Join us for a webinar about the events method to document human rights violations & see Uwazi in action!
- 12/21/2018 - Looking back at 2018 at HURIDOCS and happy holidays! ⛄🎄🎁
- 12/12/2018 - Join us in helping human rights defenders preserve the truth and pursue justice
- 10/23/2018 - 💻 Attend a live Uwazi demo in Spanish & check out our 2018 snapshot of tools for human rights documentation
- 09/14/2018 - 💻 Attend a live Uwazi demo, join the Martus community discussions, and other updates
- 08/01/2018 - CYRILLA, Memoria y Ciudadanía and Hamsa: how our partners' visions and ideas shape our tools
- 05/22/2018 - Action required: tell us if you want to continue receiving updates from HURIDOCS
- 05/16/2018 - Join our RightsCon sessions this week, learn about Uwazi Reveal, and read our 2017 Annual Report
- 05/15/2018 - Would you like to keep in touch? Please update your settings to comply with new EU data regulations
- 04/24/2018 - Summary: Documenting the disappeared, tips for working on remote teams and... see you at RightsCon!
- 12/13/2017 - ðŸ’¬ Thank you for joining our discussion on Documenting the Disappeared!
- 12/08/2017 - ðŸ’¬ Join our conference call on documenting disappearances today at 18:00 UTC
- 12/06/2017 - ðŸ’¬ Join our conference call on documenting disappearances today at 15:00 UTC
- 12/01/2017 - ðŸ’¬ Join our conference call on documenting disappearances today at 18:00 UTC
- 11/30/2017 - ðŸ’¬ Recording of today's call now available, join us again on Friday
- 11/29/2017 - ðŸ’¬ Join our conference call on documenting disappearances today at 15:00 UTC