How to Turn Event Guests Into Donors Webinar- Free
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Wouldn’t it be great if there was an easy-to-follow strategy that helped organizations engage event guests and turn them into donors? In this free 45-minute live webinar, event planning expert A.J. Steinberg will show you how to make guests feel the love at your event and turn that into long-term supporters. In this 45-minute FREE webinar you’ll learn…
- How to apply donor-centric messaging to your event
- How to pivot from “us” to “you”
- How to use appreciation in all of your event elements
- How to get “up close and personal” with the art of appreciation
- How face-to-face beats smart phones every time
- How to switch from “mobile phone mentality” to real time engagement
- How to use mingle-time to build community
To register: Click Here!
Google Ad Grants 101 Webinar- Free
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Have you heard of Google’s Ad Grant program, where they give $10,000 a month in free advertising to nonprofits? Join us for a crash course on how Google Ad Grants can benefit your nonprofit by bringing thousands of new visitors to your website every month.
Presenter Jason Jensen, a Google Ads Certified Consultant, will also cover how to get started, what’s necessary to be successful, and a special offer for The Digital Nonprofit’s Ad Grants management service.
If you attend, you’ll learn:
- What Google Ad Grants is
- How Google Ads works
- How Google Ads can benefit your nonprofit
- Real examples of how other nonprofits used it effectively
- How to get started successfully
- The costs & benefits of hiring someone to manage your grant
We’ll also include an extra long Q&A portion so no question goes unanswered. If you’ve ever wished for a silver bullet to reach thousands of supporters, grow your email list, or attract more donors, this webinar is for you! To register: Click Here!
Turn Your Website Into A Membership Growth Engine Webinar- Free
Thursday, April 18th, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Is your membership website an engine that brings in new members while you sleep? If not, I’ll show you how anyone with no tech experience can use membership management software to turn their website into a new member recruiter — in just an afternoon.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- Three website changes that will start attracting new members right away
- How to get anyone on your board to easily make updates by themselves (even if they don’t have any tech experience)
- The top website features our most successful clients use to drive membership growth
To Register: Click Here!
Protect Yourself: Legal & Financial Responsibilities of a Nonprofit Website Manager Webinar- Free
Wednesday, April 24th, 2019 at 11:00 am
Learn about the laws and regulations that affect you and your nonprofit organization’s website. Digital skills trainer Yesenia Sotelo will walk you through an informative conversation about topics such as: copyright, privacy, security, accessibility and disclosure. Bring your questions to this interactive training session.
(This training is especially created for nonprofit communications, fundraising and executive professionals who are involved in managing their nonprofit organization’s website. The materials are appropriate for organizations of any size, focus area, website budget and technology capacity. A recording will be available! To register: Click Here!
Donor Stewardship that Tells a Story Webinar- Free
Thursday, April 25th, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Storytelling and stewardship go hand in hand. They are also your organization's ticket to building a loyal, engaged donor community. There are lots of ways to steward donors and even more ways that you could tell stories. In this webinar, you're going to talk about the best ways to combine these strategies so that donors feel thanked, connected to their giving values, and understand their impact. We'll be sharing lots of inspiring, creative examples of storytelling and stewardship throughout the webinar.
- 3 best practices for infusing storytelling into donor stewardship
- Which elements of the story to emphasize
- The types of stories that work best for stewardship
- How to consistently use stories to thank donors
- Examples of storytelling and stewardship in practice
To Register: Click Here!
Successful Volunteer Interview Strategies Webinar- Free
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Interviewing each prospective volunteer can seem overwhelming, but it's one of the best ways to ensure that the volunteers you recruit are the volunteers you need. This webinar introduces a variety of question types used in volunteer interviews and offers strategies for honing your interview skills. Materials will be provided to help you implement this process in your organization, as well as a training syllabus so you can learn how to recruit and train a volunteer staff to assist with prospective volunteer interviews.
What You'll Learn:
- Methods for interviewing prospective volunteers
- Strategies for honing your interview skills
To Register: Click Here!