|We, all life choose by our intent what we give
of ourselves to create collectively
what life is on this planet.
This is the legacy that we provide for tomorrow.
Welcome again to the Newsletter.
Apis Mellifica or Honey Bee.
We all know how painful a bee sting can be, what could the benefits be from a Similia healing point of view?
* Firstly the swelling then the stinging pain, sensitive to touch and redness. Great to consider this remedy with any other insect bite.
* Consider burns where they feel so much better with cool running water and where they have blistered.
* Allergies where the eyes and eye lids have swollen up and are watering
* A great relief can come when your joints have exploded in what may look like a sudden arthritic flare up and cool compresses ease the stiffness and the sharp shooting stinging pain.
* Have a look at the Newsletter No 14. June / July 2015 This gives a bit more on the honey bee to consider.
The Nyoongar Season –Bunuru
Second Summer (Season of Adolescent) Febuary - March 2015
Bunuru is the hottest time of the year with little to no rain and hot dry weather conditions.
(Although this year seems a little different as the weather patterns seem to be changing)
There is relief on the coast from the sea breeze
This is the time of white flowers. The Jarrah, Marri, Pricklybarks, Coastal Blackbutts and Ghost Gums all come into full bloom with their white flowers. A busy time for the native bees. Waiting for the weather to cool a little we then move into
Djeran - Ant Season April - May
We look forward to sharing with you in the next newsletter.
Until then enjoy the first summer season.
If you are unsure or your symptoms continue then contact your health professional.