Register for an upcoming information session to learn more about 10,000 Small Businesses!
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program that helps small business owners grow and create jobs by providing them with greater access to education, financial capital and business-support services. Through the program, you will gain practical skills in topics such as negotiation, marketing, and employee management, and receive the tools to develop a customized business plan for growth.
RSVP for a FREE information session:
When: Thursday, July 14, 2016
Where: The Hive RI, 650 Ten Rod Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852
Time: 5:30 PM â€“ 7:30 PM
- Presentation begins at 6:00 PM
- Q&A from 6:30 PM
- One-on-one Q&A/networking until 7:30 PM
- Light refreshments
The education programâ€™s curriculum, designed in conjunction with Babson College (the nationâ€™s top-ranked entrepreneurship school), focuses on immediately applicable skills.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities
- Understand and manage the competitive business environment
- Analyze financial statements
- Access financial capital
- Become a more effective leader
- Become a more skilled negotiator
Space is limited. Donâ€™t miss an opportunity to learn more about the program and get your personal questions answered live.