Choosing a qualified and knowledgeable landscape maintenance and clean-up crew is so important to the health and longevity of your entire outdoor landscape. Professional care of your costly landscaping is similar to proper car care…when left to the wrong hands anything can go wrong!
At Sonoran Gardens we have the experienced and professional crews, and we would very much like to show you how we are different from the rest. Here’s what you can expect from our team.
Sonoran Gardens' maintenance packages are customized to your needs. Here are our capabilities:
- Plant Care: pruning, weed control, fertilization, lawn care. Our highly experienced crews know just how to manage your trees and plants. Trimming trees, and caring for lawns requires knowledge and expertise. For the health and life of your landscapes, it is best to hire professionals that will keep your landscape in great shape for years to come.
- Irrigation: monitoring, adjustment, replacement/repair. At Sonoran Gardens we employ an irrigation expert to make sure your system is working properly and efficiently for your specific landscape. Proper watering should not be left to guesswork.
- Lighting: inspection, adjustment, evaluation, replacement/repair. Just like our irrigation specialist, we have lighting experts to make sure your landscape looks fabulous when night falls.
- General clean-up: we know that it’s easy to find inexpensive clean-up people. The question you need to ask yourself is "should I leave my expensive landscape in the hands of just anyone"? When you choose Sonoran Gardens you will get the very best clean-up staff caring for your outdoor spaces.
- Potted Garden Maintenance: Our Contained Gardener division specializes only in potted garden design, installation and maintenance. No other company in Tucson has the capabilities of our potted plants & gardens staff.
- Water and fire feature maintenance: Water and fire features are beautiful additions to your outdoor living spaces, unfortunately they can be difficult to upkeep. Sonoran Gardens works with industry experts to ensure that your water and fire features are properly functioning and routinely maintained.
- Ongoing communication including a written report after each visit: We notify our clients of upcoming maintenance visits one week in advance. In addition, our maintenance foreman will complete a written checklist of the work that is completed at each visit. This checklist is then provided to the homeowner for their records. We encourage communication before and after every visit to ensure our clients are satisfied.
- Coordination with Design and Construction Services: Our maintenance division works closely with our Construction Division. When a Custom Care client is interested in making significant changes to their landscape it is a smooth transition from maintenance into construction and back to maintenance.
Call for your complimentary estimate today at 579-9411. We're here to help!