Many inspiring people share these characteristics. They are:
1. generous, they think of helping others and do it.
2. energetic and positive : passion fuels energy and vice versa.
3. slow to criticize: they look at the good in others.
4. focussed and have perseverance as there are always obstacles to overcome.
5. grateful and see themselves as part of a team.
6. trustworthy and have integrity.
We have a humanitarian neurosurgeon, Dr Charlie Teo who has to fend off criticisms continually. That detracts from what he does best. I fully support Charlie's endeavours, having had to endure similar criticisms.
Being a loving dedicated parent makes a huge difference to your children. I’m sure you’re all aware how much damage a dysfunctional childhood can do to a person.