Tuesday 2 August – Wednesday 3 August, Mount Isa | Cost: $285 +GST
This 2 day professional development workshop is for housing/tenancy workers in social housing organisations.
Effectively managing and maintaining tenancies and properties are important for the welfare of tenants and the viability of your organisation, as well as ensuring legal and funding compliance.
This workshop will cover:
- Signing and honouring tenancy agreements
- Ensuring compliance with the Residential Tenancy & Rooming Accommodation Act 2008
- Managing rental processes, including managing arrears
- Supporting tenants to sustain their tenancies
- Ensuring the effective day to day maintenance of your properties
- Terminating the tenancy smoothly