Where do you bring your questions about Jewish life that can’t be Googled?
Reconstructionist Learning Networks connect you with people across geography and perspectives to explore the questions that matter to you and your community. More than 20 Reconstructionist Learning Networks are being launched this year to facilitate relationships, learning and action around questions such as:
- How can our community’s brand stand out in a busy world?
- Which model of Jewish education is right for us?
- How can we effectively work for justice, while maintaining our energy and keeping our members involved?
- How do we create new rituals for changing times?
- How can Jewish bedtime rituals help children feel loved and secure?