We are excited to see you at the Red Carpet Affair this Sunday. The evening will be packed full of glamorous entertainment, delicious food and beverages, and photo ops galore.
Upon Your Arrival, Indulge Yourself
- Walk the red carpet and pose for the paparazzi
- Get your photo taken in front of the PFC backdrop by Phil Rose
- Eat delicious hearty appetizers provided by Crave Catering (available in our lobby, and in both theaters)
- All proceeds from the evening go toward PFC’s Education Fund, so don’t feel guilty about splurging!
Stock up on raffle tickets and win fabulous prizes!
- R + R: Rest and Retail Therapy
- Quinn & Foster
- Pretty Penny
- Chrysalis Spa Massage
- Adventure Awaits
- Mount Baker Lift and Lesson
- Kite Paddle Surf Rental
- Weekend Getaway
- The Goldfinger Card
- Free Movies for you and a guest for a year!
- Got Game?
- Eureka Escape Room
- Twin Sisters Brewing
- Fun with Friends
- Chuckanut Distillery Tour
- Dinner Date
Make a Donation
$240 funds the Doc-ED experience for an entire class, at $8 per student
Grab a Drink
We will have craft beer on tap, and a selection of fine wines to choose from.
Some technical notes:
- Adult beverages: This year we will unfortunately not have cocktails, as the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board has changed their restrictions. But rest assured, delicious wine and beer will be a-flowin!
- Payment options: You can use credit, cash, or checks at any of our payment stations to purchase drinks, raffle tickets, or make a donation. You will also have the option to open a tab, or close out with each transaction.
- The Oscars broadcast: The program will officially begin at 5, but our doors open at 4, and the pre-show red carpet interviews will be broadcast in our lobby and theaters
See you on Sunday!
Pickford Film Center's Red Carpet Affair
Sunday, February 24, 2019
Pickford Film Center
1318 Bay Street, Downtown Bellingham
Doors open at 4:00, Broadcast begins at 5:00
Tues - Sun General Admission $11.25
Mondays and Bargain shows $9.00
Children under 12 and
Students and Military with valid ID $8.50
Tue - Fri before 5pm
Sat & Sun before 3:30pm
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to volunteer? email@example.com
Membership questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend a film: email@example.com
WWU + WCC Wednesday // all WWU + WCC staff, faculty, students, and Alumni Association members will receive discounted admission tickets to Pickford Film Center and the Limelight Cinema for $8.00 and receive a free small popcorn.
Parking // One block behind Pickford Film Center, and one block away from the Limelight is the City of Bellingham's Parkade, located at 1300 Commercial St.--it's safe, convenient, and free after 5pm on weekdays, and free all weekend. Meters on Bay St. will take credit cards. Please do not park in the Diamond lot next to PFC--it is off limits during the day and $3 in the evenings. On street parking is generally available during our showtimes. Free on weekends.
Bike. Bus or Walk! // There is a huge bike rack right outside Pickford Film Center on Bay Street, located under streetlights. Walking here is also a wonderful idea! You can also take the bus downtown and walk a few short blocks to the Pickford or the Limelight.
Mailing Address: PO Box 2521, Bellingham WA, 98227