SETI articles from 2018 June – Aug
After a brief summer hiatus, the SETI.news newsletter is back!
Here are the latest articles in SETI research that were found/contributed. If you see articles we've missed, or have new research you'd like included, please SUBMIT it!
Questions or comments? Reach out to James Davenport
- How Much SETI Has Been Done? Finding Needles in the n-Dimensional Cosmic Haystack
J. T. Wright, S. Kanodia, E. G. Lubar
- Recent Developments at the Boquete Optical SETI Observatory and Owl Observatory
- Radio SETI Observations of the Interstellar Object 'Oumuamua
G. R. Harp, Jon Richards, Peter Jenniskens, Seth Shostak, J. C. Tarter
- Panoramic optical and near-infrared SETI instrument: prototype design and testing
M. Cosens et al.
- Panoramic optical and near-infrared SETI instrument: optical and structural design concepts
J. Maire et al.
- Panoramic optical and near-infrared SETI instrument: overall specifications and science program
S. A. Wright
- Sunscreen: Photometric Signatures of Galaxies Partially Cloaked in Dyson Spheres
B. C. Lacki
- Expanding cosmological civilizations on the back of an envelope
S. J. Olson
- Search for Extra-Galactic Intelligence Signal Synchronized with a Binary Neutron Star Merger
Y. Nishino, N. Seto