SETI articles from 2018 February & March
Here are the latest articles in SETI research that were found/contributed. If you see articles we've missed, or have new research you'd like included, please SUBMIT it!
- The Impact of the Temporal Distribution of Communicating Civilizations on Their Detectability
Astrobiology, Vol. 18, No. 1
- Nodes: A Proposed Solution to Fermi's Paradox
- A Serendipitous MWA Search for Narrow-band and Broad-band Low Frequency Radio Transmissions from 1I/2017 U1 'Oumuamua
S.J. Tingay, et al.
- Area Coverage of Expanding E.T. Signals in the Galaxy: SETI and Drake's N
C. Grimaldi, G. W. Marcy, N. K. Tellis, F. Drake
- A search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) toward the Galactic Anticenter with the Murchison Widefield Array
S.J. Tingay, C.D. Tremblay, S. Croft
- Implications of Neutron Star Mergers for Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Taxonomy and Jargon in SETI as an Interdisciplinary Field of Study
J. T. Wright
- "First in, last out" solution to the Fermi Paradox
- Classification of simulated radio signals using Wide Residual Networks for use in the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence
G. A. Cox, et al.
Questions or comments? Reach out to James Davenport