SETI articles from 2019 Jan – Feb
Here are the latest articles in SETI research that were found/contributed. If you see articles we've missed, or have new research you'd like included, please SUBMIT it!
Questions or comments? Reach out to James Davenport
- Periodic Spectral Modulations Arise from Non-random Spacing of Spectral Absorption Lines
- Self-supervised Anomaly Detection for Narrowband SETI
Y. G. Zhang, et al.
- Science Opportunities and Challenges Associated with SKA Big Data
- A Critical Review on the Assumptions of SETI
K. F. Long
- Machine Vision and Deep Learning for Classification of Radio SETI Signals
G. R. Harp, et al.
- A Proposed Method for a Photon-Counting Laser Coherence Detection System to Complement Optical SETI
D. M. Benton
- Introduction: Detectability of Future Earth
- Searching for Extraterrestrial Civilizations Using gamma Ray Telescopes