SETI articles from 2017 June & July
Due to travel and vacation I forgot to send the June mailing of SETI.news. Rather than send a tardy mid-month mailing, you get an extra-full version for June & July together – ENJOY!
- Measuring the effect of an astrobiology course on student optimism regarding extraterrestrial life
D. L. Morgan
International Journal of Astrobiology, 07/2017
- Estimates for the number of visible galaxy-spanning civilizations and the cosmological expansion of life
S. J. Olson
International Journal of Astrobiology, 04/2017
- The Breakthrough Listen Initiative and the Future of the Search for Intelligent Life
J. E. Enriquez, et al.
- SETI Observations of Low Mass Stars at the SETI Institute
G. R. Harp
- From Earth to the Universe: Life, Intelligence, and Evolution
- That is not dead which can eternal lie: the aestivation hypothesis for resolving Fermi's paradox
A. Sandberg, S. Armstrong, & M. M. Cirkovic
- Decryption of Messages from Extraterrestrial Intelligence Using the Power of Social Media - The SETI Decrypt Challenge
- Is there anybody out there?
L. A. Anchordoqui, S. M. Weber, & J. F. Soriano
- Cosmic Modesty
- On a Morphology of Contact Scenario Space
- Exoplanets and SETI
J. T. Wright
- SETI in vivo: testing the we-are-them hypothesis
M. A. Makukov & V. I. shCherbak
- Exoplanet Transits as the Foundation of an Interstellar Communications Network
D. H. Forgan
- The Breakthrough Listen Search for Intelligent Life: A Wideband Data Recorder System for the Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope
D. H. E. MacMahon, et al.
- Alternative Standard Frequencies for Interstellar Communication
C Sivaram, Kenath Arun, & Kiren O V
Questions or comments? Reach out to James Davenport