Register today for Mitzvah Circle Foundation’s Bake, Rattle and Run 5K on Sunday, September 23rd at 9am!
Every person that registers before midnight on September 1st is eligible for our special summer pricing of $30 per entrant. The price jumps to $35 on September 2nd.
Don’t miss out on your chance to secure this discount and support Mitzvah Circle Foundation in its mission of providing life changing, basic essentials for families and individuals in our community struggling with poverty, homelessness, serious illness, and other crises. Every dollar we raise goes to helping support our neighbors in meeting their basic needs.
The more people you register, the more money we raise, and the more money you save! Got 4 friends? Keep reading to see our special team registration incentives.
Register a Group and Maximize Your Impact!
What are the team benefits?
- Make friends — Whether you create a team with existing friends or choose to join forces with a complete stranger, racing as a team allows you to interact in a fun environment.
- Foster that competitive spirit — While we believe that all of our participants are winners, let’s be honest, you want that gold medal. Through racing as a team, your chances of distinguishing yourself as the superior group are amplified. Who doesn’t love a little healthy competition?
- Create a swanky team name — Half of the fun of creating the team is the art of crafting the perfect name. Have fun with it! We look forward to seeing what you come up with.
- Enjoy group price benefits — Gather a team of 5 or more and qualify for a special discount of $25 per person until September 1st!
- Fund–RAISE the bar— More team members means more muscle, both physically and financially. Team members can create a fundraising page through Run the Day unique to their group, which can be linked in social media posts and emails. Set a goal and encourage your friends, family and coworkers to help you pass your mark!
Remember, all proceeds go towards supporting Mitzvah Circle Foundation’s mission of providing basic material necessities for families and individuals living below the poverty line and struggling with serious illness, homelessness and other crises.
I have my team! How do we register?
Team registration is simple! Just visit our registration page on Run The Day and follow the prompts. You will eventually be asked if you are registering as a team. At this point, type in the characters of that thoughtfully curated team name and you’re set!
After you finish your registration, create your fundraising page. Create one page for your group to share, or make individual pages and challenge your teammates in a race for the gold.