Be a Force of Change. Make a World of Difference.
October 18, 2016
When You Open Your Heart to Others, Amazing Things Happen.
We need you!
Simply spending an afternoon volunteering at Mitzvah Circle Foundation can make a world of difference in the lives of individuals who are struggling in our area.
When you take the time to help someone else, lives are transformed.
Volunteers serve during our regular hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 AM - 2 PM.
Volunteers can also participate on the Sundays we are open.
for a list of those days.
Additionally, we have special service opportunities for teens.
Upcoming Teen Service Nights are October 13, November 16, and December 14th, all 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Choose How You Want to Help.
Getting involved is easy! Our volunteers can change lives every day by:
- Packing personalized boxes for families
- Sorting clothing, shoes & more
- Organizing warehouse areas and donations
Want to do more?
Mitzvah Circle Foundation has tons of opportunities for you to make a difference in your community.
Whether you’re a high schooler, college student, or an adult looking to help out, we’ve got something fun and fulfilling for everyone!
to learn more about:
- Teen Ambassador Program: for high school students looking to gain valuable leadership skills
- Community Ambassador Program: for adults seeking to host group events to help Mitzvah Circle Foundation
- Internship Program: for students and adults hoping to gain hands-on skills and experience
- Monetary Donations: to sustain our work. Donate now
Want to Learn More?
For more information on how to volunteer, give a donation, or any one of our programs, check out our website at mitzvahcircle.org
, give us a call at 267-649-7610, or send us an email at email@example.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Want to see more of the good things we are doing? Take a look!