It's that time of year again!
Applications open today on ZAPP
To: All artists
From: The Kentuck Festival of the Arts
The Kentuck Museum Association is pleased to invite you to participate in the 45th Annual Festival of the Arts on Oct. 15-16, 2014.
A single booth is $265, a corner booth is $325 and a double booth is $530. Premium booth locations on the main path are available, while they last, by calling the office at 2015-758-1257. An extra $60 fee will be billed directly from Kentuck once your request is confirmed. We will try our best to honor your booth request. Due to a limited availability of double and corner booths, all requests may not be honored. So, call now!
To apply, go to www.zapplication.org, log in, and complete the application, answering all the questions and providing the required images. We will feature your submitted photos in an online catalog on our website, so we encourage you to submit new photos of your work. We are including step-by-step instructions on how to apply at the end of this email.
Apply by May 14, 2016 to receive a discounted early bird application fee of $35. After May 14th, the jury fee goes up to $50. The final application deadline is June 1, 2016.
Visit www.kentuck.org, click on the Festival link and click on the â€œFind Accommodationsâ€ link. This link connects with Tuscaloosa's Tourism site - from there, click "Places to stay" for hotels.
1. Log into your Zapplication.org profile and click on the â€œApply to Showâ€
2. Search â€œKentuckâ€ to locate the event
3. On the event prospectus page, click the â€œApply to this Showâ€ link in the upper left corner
4. Agree to the rules
5. Fill out the applicationâ€™s custom questions (You can save this and come back to it by pressing the â€œSave and Continueâ€ button)
6. Attach 3 images and a booth shot by using the check boxes to the right of the image
7. Press the â€œSave Applicationâ€ button at the bottom of the page
8. Follow the checkout instructions.
For more details on the application process see this step by step guide: HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions or if Kentuck can provide assistance in any way between now and Festival weekend, please contact us at 205-758-1257. You may want to check out www.kentuck.org for updates and details regarding Festival events and schedules, as well as all other Kentuck related events.