Prometric updated the
information for the 2021-2022 exam
Join us for the Live Webinar - (no charge)
Everything You Wanted to Know about the
EA Exam 2021-2022
(if you've already signed up for this April session, please disregard this note.)
I have answers to those things that are making you so angry right now.
(I have submitted Systemic Issues to the IRS about this year's exam that might help some of you.)
It doesn't matter whose test prep products you're going to use.
Attend this event to learn all about the news and changes to
the current year's exam.
Yes, the exam WILL include the CARES Act and the massive
5,593 page Consolidated Appropriations Act.
Yes, if you are presently my student, you MUST either attend one of
these events or replay it later. I will not be repeating this information
Yes, it will be recorded.
BRIBE - Anyone who stays for the entire session, you will get an
extra discount code to use for TaxMama's® Premium EA class
and Self-Study class.
(It won't be available in the handouts - only the video.)
FAQs: For our returning students for TaxMama's® Premium EA class:
- Yes, you get to come back at no charge - no matter when you signed up -
Don't even ask. Just log back in.
- Your access to Lambers is good until you pass
- Your access to Fast Forward Academy is good until you pass
- If you signed up in 2020 Your access to the TaxBook WebLibrary
expires on December 1, 2021 (if you let us set you up in April)
- Anyone wanting to use Gleim - I have discount codes for you -
just ask for the order links. We won't be using this in class.
- If you refer anyone to this year's class, you will get free CPE this year!
New Premium students You will get all the materials*** -
- Lambers EA Tax Question and Answer database
- Fast Forward Academy
- TaxBook WebLibrary
- TaxMama's book - Small Business Taxes Made Easy, 4th Edition
- BONUS - the first 10 Premium sign-ups will get a set of 5 PeeChee folders - old timers remember these fondly with those great conversion tables!
- BONUS #2 - Premium or Self-Study classes get this very nifty 3-port hub and sticky tabs -full (all 3 parts) for the first 10 people signing up after the webinar,
Yes it IS a USB hub - even though it just looks like a pad of Post its®!
Schedule: Starting in May, the live sessions are held on
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Pacific time
- and Saturdays at 8:00 am - noon Pacific time.
The course will start on May 1st, with Orientation.
It will end in October
You can find the Class Calendar here
Take advantage of the lowest price we will offer for TaxMama's® EA Exam class in 2021
SIGN UP NOW!
Join us for the best tax education you will ever get!
Testimonial from Rosemarie Evelyn:
Thank you both for the great material, tutoring and nurturing you provided. I look forward to my lifetime membership in the community.
Testimonial from Mariah Pace:
This is actually my first year preparing returns (prior to this, I only did tax resolution work). Everything that I learned in your class is all finally clicking for me - it seemed like so much memorization before! However, now that I actually understand the flow of the return, which a person would really only get from practice, I am so very thankful for everything I learned...frustrating as it was to learn...ha ha!!!
Best of all, I'm able to drop "knowledge bombs" on my clients from information acquired from you! I'm so happy to have the knowledge, they're so happy to learn new tips/tricks for next year and my boss is thrilled he can trust my competence!
Thank you for EVERYTHING, a million times over!!!!