Reconstruct Have Recently Added New Course Dates.
Dates are now available to March 2016.
Please visit the website
for more information.
Level 3 Legislation & Guidance Changes (2015)
- a new half-day course, covering the various important changes that have been introduced this year.
Level 3 Multi-Agency Child Protection Core Course
– for those new to multi-agency training.
Level 3 Multi-Agency Child Protection Subject Specific Courses
– for those who have previously done multi-agency training, and who are in need of an update, or wish to expand and develop their knowledge.
Safer Recruitment training
– helping you to mitigate the risk when hiring new personnel
Train The Trainer
– helping you to deliver single-agency safeguarding training within your organisation.
Early Help training
– identify issues with families and work with them to prevent problems from developing with the children.
Lead Professional training
– following on from Early Help, this course helps you with taking the lead in interventions and co-ordinating services.
To book, please complete and email a form, which can be downloaded using a link found on any course page.