Clubs and Activties
Starting today, there will be sign ups for the Blood drive that will happen next Friday, February 15th, during school hours. Sign-ups will happen in your lunch period . PLEASE GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE.
Sports Announcements 2/8/19
1. The varsity boys' basketball team qualified for the State Tournament with a win over Norfolk Aggie. Leading the Vikings was Kyle Schlieff with 14 points. Jerome Overstreet added 8. They host Calvary Chapel Academy tonight at 6:30 as they celebrate senior night.
2. The JV boys' basketball team defeated Norfolk Aggie to improve to 9-6 on the season. Leading the Vikings was Dylan McCue with 14 points. Kyle Stec and Colby Avila each added 12. They host South Shore Charter tonight at 5:00.
3. The freshman boys' basketball team defeated Braintree in a close game to improve to 12-4 on the season. Billy Lally led the team with 18 points. Harry Moore, Jaiden Rogers, and Matt Chiasson all played well for the Vikings. They host West Bridgewater today at 3:00.
4. The varsity girls' basketball team defeated Norfolk Aggie 34-31 to improve to 12-4 on the season and a tie for first place with one league game remaining. They jumped out to a five point lead on a 3 pointer from Maddie Dixon followed by a steal and layup from Jade Watts. The Vikings went on to maintain the lead for the rest of the game.
5. The JV2 Girls' Basketball had a great team win over Norfolk Aggie yesterday. The power house duo of Allura Johnson and Taylor Cope scored 7 points each while Sarina Moran and Sarah Teuten both pitched in 4 points. Mekhyah Rosa was a force on defense.
6. There is a meeting for anyone interested in playing boys' lacrosse today during 9th period in the gym.