Acton Business Expo – connect with local businesses
Thursday 19 May 2016 | 10.30am-3pm | Acton Town Hall | Rooms 1 & 4-5
Whether you're keen to find out what's happening with the Acton business scene, or just seeking some local entrepreneurial inspiration, come along to the Acton Business Expo on Thursday 19 May 2016 – there will be useful opportunities to promote your own business, and to hear local experts share their advice and experiences.
Following on the success of the first Ealing in Business expo last November, the Ealing Council Economic Regeneration department is now staging a business expo just for Acton, supported by the Mayor of London's High Street Fund.
Here's a sneak preview of the plan for the day:
• mix of seminars and inspirational talks
• speed networking session
• make-believe 'Dragon's Den' style panel discussion
• opportunity to meet a large number of local business-owners face-to-face
• displays from a wide range of Acton-based enterprises in the exhibition hall
Acton-based businesses (shop or home-based) are invited to apply for an exhibition stand, now on sale at an early-bird price of £75 each, going up to £120 on Mon 21 March. (Note: there are only five stalls allocated to non-Acton based businesses, so if you're one of them, remember to apply before they've all gone.)
To apply, please email me at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your name:
2. Name of your business:
3. Business address & postcode:
4. Are you shop-based or home-based?
6. Twitter handle:
7. Facebook page url:
8. Description of your product or service in 30 words or fewer:
9. Would you like to be an expo sponsor, to maximise your reach and exposure?
(Sponsorship options: Basic £200 / Premium £400 / Gold £1000):
For more information about what you get for your investment, see the Exhibitors page on our website: [Reasons to exhibit at Acton Business Expo]
And in case you were wondering what the Acton Business Expo might be like, have a look at our video from last November's Ealing in Business expo: [click here to view video].
We'd love to connect with you on social media so please find us on Facebook, Twitter, etc – see the links below.
Prefer meeting up face to face? Keep in touch to find out about the next Acton Business Meetup, normally in the last week of the month.
If you're reading this on social media and haven't yet registered to receive email updates about plans for the Acton Business Expo, this link will take you to the Eventbrite page (it is a free event): [click here to register]
More from me soon.
- Carlene Bender (editor, Contactus Ealing and The_Ealinger local business magazines): organiser, Acton Business Expo, on behalf of Ealing Council Economic Regeneration
Acton Business Expo: Thursday 19 May 2016 - A day to show off how business is growing and thriving in Acton. Come along to see the kind of skills, services and products that Acton has to offer, and also make some useful connections yourself.
To keep best updated, follow on Twitter: @ActonBizExpo #ActonBizExpo