Dates: Mon 23 & Tue 24 March 2020, 11am to 5pm both days
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton, Ealing, London W5 3HN
Benefit from the goodness of the Expo even before the big event
What makes the Ealing Business Expo local business show in Ealing, West London different from other local business shows? Is it the fact that it is run independently of the local council or chamber of commerce, or that it's running over two days in 2020, or that there are so many ways for local businesses to get involved?
All those things yes; but what's really special about our Expo is that it's not just about the event itself, but also about the six-month run-up – a time for pre-promotions and early connections. Have a look below to see some of the ways you can make an early start on making the most of Ealing Business Expo 2020.
Are you reading this newsletter via social media? Be sure to pre-register for your FREE ticket to attend the Ealing Business Expo, and so that you'll get future monthly email updates straight into your inbox:
Of course the number one path to increased visibility, hotter leads and closer networking is to exhibit or sponsor at the Expo, and all the details about that are on our website at ealingbizexpo.co.uk/exhibit
If you won't be participating as an exhibitor or sponsor, or if your budget won't allow it until closer to the event, or if you're actually saving up for Expo 2021 (!), we've listed below a few ways that you can still "expo", i.e. use the Expo to draw attention to your own brand, and tap into the good vibes already building up around Expo 2020:
• join the Expo online networking group on Facebook (link through here), and start a discussion reaching out to other attendees
• come networking with us at the Ealing Business Breakfast (next date Wed 20 November at The Harvester in Hanwell, 9-10:30am, cost £9)
• volunteer to pin up a printed Expo flyer or two in your workspace, and post a photo of it on your social media so we can see and share
• check out who's exhibiting, follow their accounts on social media, and start interacting with their posts there
• use that #EalingBizExpo hashtag: ask a question about the Expo; post some feedback; do a #tbt post with a pic or video from a past Expo; reply to one of our threads; vote in our polls; join in our #ExpoHour tweetchat next March; blog about your Expo preparations; or just share the event link
• share, repost and retweet to get lots of attention
• save the graphic below and post on your social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Instagram) along with the @EalingBizExpo tag and #EalingBizExpo hashtag
Why it's useful to become part of the Expo community from early on
• you might offer a product or service that our clients need at the Expo, that isn't offered by any of our exhibitors or sponsors, in which case we'd refer to you
• making those pre-connections via social media saves time when you meet face to face at the Expo, and is a great ice-breaker
• being connected beforehand means that when you do meet up, you can get down to business right away
• if you're unable to attend the Expo in person, you can still be involved with the community online and via social media
• you'd already have a head start on increased visibility and credibility if you decide to join in as an exhibitor later on or next year
We're just pulling all this together on a LinkedIn post, so if you see it come up over there, do leave us a thumbs up!
See you at networking – but if not, look out for our next Expo update a month from now, on 23 November.
Ealing Business Expo - Mon 23 and Tue 24 Mar 2020
Meet, connect, network with and get to know other businesses in Ealing, West London.
Find us on social media for latest updates: Instagram; Twitter and Facebook - search for @EalingBizExpo and use the hashtag #EalingBizExpo to join the conversations.
Ealing Business Expo is brought to you by The Contactus Network (Contactus Ealing) – an event by local business for the benefit of local business.
Thanks as usual for your ongoing interest, support, participation and kind regards.
- Carlene Bender
Director, Ealing Business Expo - Contactus Ltd
Registered at Companies House
Company number: 12142047
Ealing, West London