CAWP Safety Bulletin #8-19 March 18, 2019
Work Zone Awareness Week - April 8-12
This year’s National Work Zone Awareness Week will take place April 8-12, 2019 with the theme, "Drive like You Work Here.” CAWP participates in this national initiative annually to highlight the dangers posed to construction workers caused by speeding and distracted driving.
How can you participate in work zone awareness week?
- Place Variable Message Signs (VMS) along roadways to alert motorists. The message for this year’s campaign is: First Flash: Work Zone Safety Second Flash: Drive Like You Work Here
- Support “Go Orange Day” on Wednesday, April 10: Wear orange to show your support.
- Display the 2019 NWZA week poster.
Tell us how you participated:
- Email photos and/or writeup to email@example.com.
- Social media: use Twitter @ConstructorsWPA – include hashtags: #NWZAW #OrangeforSafety
This Safety Bulletin may be downloaded at cawp.org
. If you have questions, contact Jason at the Association at (412) 343-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org