Join the members of our chapter as we hit the books this fall at the 2015 Education Event and Chapter Expo hosted by our chapter.
For just $5 you get: - School Supplies (Registration Kit)
- Unlimited Education Courses (CEU's available)
- Lunch (at the cool table)
- Home Room (General Session) Admission Betsy Barbieux, CAM CFCAM - Keynote Speaker
"Dealing with Difficult People"
#9625718 | 2HR or ELE | Provider #158
- Chapter Expo and Raffles Admission
- Admission to The Teacher's Lounge (Happy Hour)
- Networking with other Board Members and Professionals such as yourself!
Courses Available: Anatomy of a Water Leak | 2 Hours | OPP or ELE Asphalt 101 | 1 Hour Basics of Navigating Construction Defects | 2 Hours | OPP or ELE Community Security Trends | 1 Hour | ELE Fraud Detection and Prevention | 1 Hour | IFM or ELE Elevator Mechanix | 1 Hour | ELE Staving off Insolvency: A CAM's Guide of Assoc Collec. | 2 hrs | IFM/ELE 2015 Legal Update | Presented by Jackson Law Group Reserves Studies & Budgeting| Presented by Community Advisors AND MORE!
Lunch will be provided, so please RSVP so we can reserve your seat at the cool table! Use the links above to register. If you'd like to pay at the door simply choose the 'check' option on the payment portion of the checkout screen.