As many of you may be aware, there are changes being made to the law regarding data handling and protection. I have been researching the changes to work out how this affects the information I hold about my customers. There is a lot of information but from my research I have decided that the information I hold is compliant.
- Any information you enter when registering an account on the website is only used to contact you if there are any problems with an order and to send you the newsletters.
- If you signed up for the newsletter via our facebook page or blog - only your name and email address is stored through mailchimp.
- I will never share your details with anyone else and the website is protected by a security program.
- No payment details are ever seen by myself as all payments go through paypal, ensuring that your financial information is secure.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the link at the bottom and it will happen automatically. If for any reason this doesn't happen, please just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will manually remove your details.
Hopefully that's all clear and apologies if these type of emails are getting old - I've already had quite a few myself. The new laws come into force on 25th May so you shouldn't get any more after that.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
You can, as usual, get 10% off all orders over £2 with the code 10off - which is valid til the end of the year. Check out the specials page in the shop for a selection of reduced price downloads too.