Did you know? You can give to PURE just by grocery shopping or ordering from Amazon?
• If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store. Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
• If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
• If you are a new online customer:
o You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip
code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions. o Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you
to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
• Already have a Kroger.com account?
o Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”. o Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now,
complete personal information, click on save. o Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”. o Select your organization and click on “Save”. o To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on
the right side of your account settings page. o Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the
organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.) View your Rewards Details
• Sign in to your Kroger account
• Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
• Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
• See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice.
Connect your Amazon account by following these steps!
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials.
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice.
- Select your charity.