Week 20 ... Midweek F31 Tri,
Followed by Postponed Race,
Winds from NW Always Problem


GCSC Spin B Crew Call

Week 20 of 30  ["Captain Vic's blog notes"]

Naples Spin B Training Camp

Actually got to sail on F31 Seabird with Brian and Keith in perfect conditions midweek. But come Saturday the NW Wind and waves postponed a make up race from Marco, that was being sailed off Naples Beach.   You had to be there to even attempt to understand how that happened, nor how that race took place on Sunday with a start in near drift conditions.  We were doing really well until somehow they decided to extend the race because the day was so nice and the big boats hadn't sailed enough.   Not often you get to have a race extended.

We are always looking for crew ... get in touch with us to work into our schedule!!! 
Currently we are looking to sail this weekend ... if it is sunny and we have enough crew.


If you no longer would like to receive this email ... click on the 'unsubscribe' link below ... and you are quickly dropped.  OR if you think there is someone who would like to try out spin sailing  ... you can also quickly forward this note to them with the 'forward' link below and they can subscribe to this crew call list.

Recent Blog Note Links, Week: #1 || #2 || #3 || #4 || #5 || #6 || #7 || #8 || #9 || #11 || #12 || #14  || #15 || #16 || #17 || #18 || #19 ||

VeeJay@GulfCoastSailingClub.org Naples
Shock@GulfCoastSailingClub.org Dr. Pass

More information on the Gulf Coast Sailing Club ...
The Vee Jay Blog is at: http://CaptainVic.com