As we look back on all of the accomplishments of 2015, we are very hopeful about 2016. We are blessed to have so many supporting PAL and we look forward to what the new year brings. Next month we will share with you our priorities for this coming year and we hope you will continue to pray for PAL and our mission as we spend our efforts in this coming year expanding PAL. We are in need of some help, see below for details!
1) The new year brings new meetings! There is one new meeting scheduled to open in East Phoenix, one just opened in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. There is another meeting planned to open by the end of the month in Indiana and we are expanding to Ohio this month wtih a meeting opening in Toledo on the 19th. Be sure to check out the website for details on these meeting locations and times etc.
2) Have you seen the articles and news stories on PAL? Be sure to check them out.
Latonia, KY PAL group featured in the news.Click here to hear their story
Kentucky PAL Mom talks to local news about her journey and PAL (Article on Bottom right after you open the page) - click here
Be sure you follow us on Facebook for timely information and relevant topics about the issue of addiction and recovery, there have been some amazing stories posted recently!
3) The New PAL special events Calendar is now on the palgroup.org website to announce special meetings and closures. Check this out regularly to find meetings with special events and guest speakers and showing of videos etc. Click here. You will find special meetings such as tonight at Faith Bible Church in Glendale, they are having a special guest speaker, and the North Phoenix group also has a guest speaker on the 18th. In Gilbert, on the 19th, they have a counselor speaking as well in Mesa on the 28th. Head to the website for all the details and up to date changes.
4) HELP WANTED: Are you a web designer or do you know someone who is? PAL is in need of the services of a web designer. Please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
5) We are so blessed to have your ongoing support. Thank you again for last years donations, this will help as we expand our reach across the country. Please consider PAL in your regular charitable giving as this will help us continue to expand our reach. Donate Here
(On behalf of the PAL board)
Our Mission: PAL provides hope, through education and support, to parents of addicted loved ones. Our Vision: Make PAL meetings available to all parents of addicted loved ones.