|A Note from our Executive Director, Nicole Hodson
I couldn’t be more thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new website coming on January 1st! While our existing site has served us well, it’s time to shake things up with a website that serves your needs in a broader way.
Here are just a few of the changes you’ll see in just a few weeks:
- Our new site will be mobile responsive. That means you’ll be able to use your mobile devices to do everything you want – including updating your profile, registering for our conference, and renewing your membership!
- We’ll have a robust Career Center. Not just a jobs board, but a career center that will pull in Nutrition jobs from all over the web. Talk about one-stop shopping! And as a member you’ll get access to job postings two weeks ahead of non-members.
- Your Social Communities will live on our site. Yep, we’ll be dumping our LinkedInTM Members Group in favor of new communities that will run directly from our website.
All you’ll have to do is login to your member dashboard to:
- Network privately with other members, so you can make friend and peer connections, share photos, and send member-to-member messages, protocols and recipes.
- Quickly share info and photos with your interest groups via circles you create for yourself. And so much more!
- Our new Professional Member Directory will make it easier than ever for potential clients and other health professionals to find you. Plus, you’ll have complete control over the info they will and won’t see.
- New Event Calendar will show you a full calendar view of upcoming events, so you’ll never miss a thing.
We’ll have a lot more information for you as we draw closer to our “go live” date. So keep your eyes open for more info in the weeks to come.
NANP Executive Director