Ray Hanania Columns
President Biden needs to stop pandering to extremists in both parties and forge a centrist coalition to bring relief to the American people
Monday, Oct. 18, 2021
In this special Column, I look at how President Joe Biden seems more focused on the politics of being president rather than on his responsibility to the American people. As Biden focuses on the political fight within his own party and with the Republicans to get adoption of his Infrastructure and budget proposals, his missing the real challenges hurting Americans.
What are those "real challenges"?
In my column this week in the Southwest News Newspaper group, which will be available online soon at SuburbanChicagoland.com, I write about my visit with former Chicago Tribune Columnist John Kass who was pushed out of the Chicago Tribune when his Far Left colleagues complained about a column he wrote criticizing George Soros. Kass left the Tribune, a modern day newspaper Titanic careening into a huge iceberg of its own making, and now publishes his own news site online at www.JohnKassNews.com. I joined Kass' podcast, "The Chicago Way" to talk about my column defending Christopher Columbus.
- The growing Supply Chain crisis with containers stuck on ships in American ports.
- Price gouging by nearly every major American company and petroleum company
- The rising influence of China on our economy and the support China gets from the business robber barons who profit from our business ties to China.
- Bring the COVID-19 pandemic crisis to an end. He promised we would overcome it in July but that hasn't happened.
- Find a way to bring moderate Democrats and moderate Republicans to work together, and stop fighting with the extreme right while pandering to the extreme left
I hope you enjoy this week's EXTRA column. Thank you for subscribing.
If someone has shared/forwarded this column to you,
you can can subscribe for free by visiting this link: