MANAGERS' WEEKLY CHECK LIST
- What are my games in the next 7 days?
- If none, could I arrange a friendly (see list below)?
- Have I emailed the opposition managers to confirm the fixture, venue and start time?
- If there are home games, have I confirmed the pitch is available and booked?
- If there are away game, do I have the address and postcode of the grounds as it may not be their "main" grounds?
- Do I have a team?
- Do I have a reserve in case of last minute drop outs?
- Have I told them the correct venue and meet time?
- Who is going to umpire?
- Who is going to score? Do we have a scorebook/electronic scoring device all set up ready to go?
- Do I have all the rules to hand just in case I need to refer to them?
- Do I have my equipment bag?
- Do I have a first aid kit?
- If I'm at home do I have my scoreboard, stumps & bails?
- Have I organised food & drinks for players?
- Have I correctly uploaded the results of games in the last 7 days to Play-Cricket remembering to add the number of overs bowled for both teams?