Getting Ready for Harvest Party at the Hall:
- Doors open at 3:00. Bring useful items to swap from home or garden.
- Cider press will be available all evening. Bring apples and containers for juice.
- Bring your own brew and potluck dish. Dinner starts at 5pm.
- Wear your costume and dancing shoes! Ranger Kidwell-Ross, Rob Smith and Andy "Badd Dog" Koch of the Badd Dog Blues Society will be playing music.
- Donate a little money to help thank the musicians and keep this fabulous event alive!
- Come with an attitude of gratitude, and think of those dead that you would like to honor. You will have a chance to write names and messages on paper to be burned with the giant Jack-o-lantern Burn Sculpture.
~ Señora Bossy Pants