DEVELOP YOUR COMPARATIVE MATERIA MEDICA AND APPLICATION OF MIASM IN EVERY DAY PRESCRIBING THROUGH (A) POST GRADUATION PROGRAMME (IT IS A MODULAR PROGRAMME, CAN JOIN ANY TIME IN CLASS ROOM OR VIA INTERACTIVE STREAMING VIDEO LINK); (B) 7 DAYS SUMMER SCHOOL IN JUNE, 2013 IN ENGLAND OR (C) 200+ LIVE CASES IN CALCUTTA CLINICAL TRAINING IN JANUARY 2013.
SUMMER SCHOOL-CLINICAL TR
CLINICAL TIPS OF GASTRO INTESTINAL DISORDERS
Dates for your diary:
(1) Post Graduate Programme with emphasis on Comparative Materia Medica (modular programme, can join at anytime).
£ GBP 750 (For Classroom attendance
If you opt for Video-link
(through state-of-the art Web-ex technology): it’s less 25% = £562.50 per year or £65 for each day; includes extensive handout. You can also view each recorded sessions for 3 weeks.
(2) 7 days Clinic oriented Summer School in Essex; U.K from 22nd June to 29th June’13.
£GBP 660 (Classroom attendance for 7 days including Clinics or £ GBP 99 per day) Video-linked direct from class room (observe sitting in your home) less 25% for Video-link= £ GBP 495 for 7 days or £GBP 70 for each day; includes extensive handout.
(3) Winter Tutorials with Janet Robinson-Banerjea:
£50 for Classroom attendance; £ 45 for Video-link.
(4) Calcutta Clinical Programme with 200+ live cases January, 2013 (2 weeks, 24th January to 8th February, 2013);
£ GBP 850 for 2 weeks (lunch & refreshments included). Guarantees 200+ Live cases.
(5) Under-Graduate 3 years condensed re-structured New professional Course with Practical training: Option of Class room attendance or Video-linked On-line teaching: (next session starting in October 2012, ring/e.mail College for details). Watch Case & Teaching Videos of Subrata:
Please join our Face book & Linked in group (link given below):
Clinical Tips of Gastro Intestinal Disorders
Be a confident prescriber with time tested century old scientific, easily comprehensible & non-confusing approach of combining miasms, totality & essence with sound knowledge in Materia Medica, especially comparative studies of medicines (Subrata’s style of teaching).
Practical re-enforcement of classical Hahnemannian-Kentian approach: consistent & repeatedly verified, even in the drug dependent cases, see how it works! (Guarantees confidence in Materia Medica as the medicines are presented through personification, pictures of faces, gestures etc. and extensive comparison with related medicines).
Non-confusing straight forward century old classical approach: prescriptions based on Materia Medica (qualitative totality not quantitative; Subrata rarely uses Repertory in his practice)!
Benefits of Subrata’s teaching:
* To develop your Materia Medica.
* To grasp the medicine picture through a few key-expressions (e.g. Retention for Nat.mur; Anchor for Pulsatilla; Principle for Kali carb; Unfulfilled for Tuberculinum) and miasmatics of medicines (rapid miasmatic diagnosis and remedy diagnosis through appearance, gesture, posture and behaviours)
* To compare related medicines instantly (Comparative Materia Medica)
* Observe rapid & permanent relief of curable pathology: live cases in teaching clinic of Essex (U.K) or Calcutta Clinical Course in India: see results with homoeopathy, in drug dependant cases.
Allen College’s Under-graduate, Post graduate and Summer school courses in Essex, U.K and Clinical training with 200+ live cases in Calcutta (India):
2 YEAR POST GRADUATION PROGRAMME IN CHELMSFORD, ESSEX (only 35 minutes from London Liverpool St.):
ON CONSTITUTIONAL PRESCRIBING AND WHAT TO DO WHEN THE WELL SELECTED REMEDY FAILS: ITS A MODULAR PROGRAMME, CAN JOIN FROM ANY SESSION
It’s a two years course (5 sessions = 10 days in a year) and the prime emphasis is on Materia Medica of the Polychrests as well as the lesser known organopathic medicines with methodologies to open drug dependent cases and ascertain a clearer picture for the constitutional medicine.
2-Year Session (2012-2013) began in March, 2012 (It’s a Modular programme, so can join any time):
Session-5: 13th & 14th December, 2012 (Thursday & Friday):-
RHEUMATOLOGY & HOMOEOPATHIC APPROACH IN DRUG DEPENDENT CASES, ESPECIALLY WHEN WELL SELECTED CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY FAILS.
Session-6: 7th & 8th March, 2013 (Thursday & Friday):-
(a) GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS, AND (b) SCOPE OF MOTHER TINCTURES OF HOMOEOPATHIC INDIAN ESPECIALLY HIMALAYAN HERBS.
Session-7: 9th & 10th May, 2013 (Thursday & Friday):-
ACUTE PRESCRIBING, KEY POINTS FOR REMEDY COMPARISONS.
Session-8: 26th & 27th September, 2013 (Thursday & Friday):-
DAY-1: CANCER: SCOPE OF HOMOEOPATHY AND POSSIBLE PALLIATIVE-ORGANOPATHIC SUPPORT. DAY-2: PSYCHIATRY INCLUDING MENTAL ESSENCE, COMMON CHARACTERS & GESTURE-POSTURE, KEY CHARACTERS OF POLYCHRESTS.
Session-9: 21st & 22nd November, 2013 (Thursday & Friday):-
DAY-1: DERMATOLOGY: MIASMATIC APPROACH OF PRESCRIBING TO OPEN DRUG DEPENDENT CASES. DAY-2: CARDIO VASCULAR THERAPEUTICS.
Session-10: 5th & 6th December, 2013 (Thursday & Friday):-
POLYCHRESTS: AN UNFORGETABLE PICTURISED PERSONALITIES & CORE-CRITERIA PRESENTATION.
* Course Fees: £GBP 750 per year: Total 5 sessions (10 days) per year.
Individual session (2 days): £ 180
Video-linked On-line Teaching: £750 less 25% for Video-link= £562.50 per year or £65 for each day; includes extensive handout.
SUMMER SCHOOL 2013: 7 DAYS CLINIC ORIENTED TEACHING IN CHELMSFORD, ESSEX
(only 35 minutes from London Liverpool St.):
£GBP 660 (Classroom attendance for 7 days including Clinics or £ GBP 99 per day)
Video-linked direct from class room (observe sitting in your home) less 25% for Video-link= £ GBP 495
for 7 days or £GBP 70 for each day; includes extensive handout.
(1) STRIKING PRESCRIBING POINTS OF 50 LEADING POLYCHRESTS: Subrata says “if you know 50 polychrests, as a mother knows her baby, you will be a good homoeopath!”Analysis of practical and clinical prescribing points that are striking and singular, as per Aphorism §153 “complete in itself”. For example, Lycopodium – aetiology from reserved displeasure in a person who looks for a quarrel, especially on waking! Or Cinchona – pain agg by slightest touch, but amel by hard pressure. When you find these symptoms in a patient, you can depend on them and rapidly prescribe the remedy with confidence. Subrata will also cover identification of the Polychrests in drug-depending complex cases.
(2) CLASSICAL PRESCRIBING - PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF DAYS 1 & 2: Using video footage from Subrata’s Indian Medical Centres, we will look at many different types of cases. Outline case details will be sent to you four weeks before the session so that you can test yourself and come up with possible remedies! During class, Subrata will demonstrate the key points to look for using the Classical approach, which will encompass Miasm and comparative Materia Medica. It is well-known that Subrata rarely opens a Repertory in his busy practice! By extensive comparison of the possible remedies in each case and their differentiations, you will learn the subtle nuances and differences between them and enhance your own remedy selection. These cases have been carefully selected in order to demonstrate the practical implementation of the tips you will have picked up from Days 1 and 2 – by seeing video of actual patients, learning how to ask questions and evaluate answers, then translating these into the language of the remedies!
(3) WHERE CAN YOU GO WHEN YOUR WELL SELECTED POLYCHREST FAILS?
There will be certain instances when your well-selected polychrest fails, Subrata will analyse possible reasons, how to identify blocks in the case, best case methodology to follow. In-depth discussion and demonstration using common emotional and physical problems. Clinical tips to use when a case is at a standstill to try and move the case forward again.
Following on a stage further from the discussion and practical implementation of the 50 leading polychrests that has been our theme for this week, looking at remedies that can be used as intercurrents or as the next possible step in the chain.
(5) LIVE CASE DISCUSSIONS (in ALLEN TEACHING CLINIC—DIRECT INTERACTION WITH PATIENT).
For Time Table of Summer School:
2 WEEK PRACTICAL TRAINING IN CALCUTTA (INDIA) WITH 200+ LIVE CASES: DEVELOP YOUR CONFIDENCE IN HOMOEOPATHY– WATCH HEAVY PATHOLOGY & ACTION OF HOMOEOPATHY THROUGH CASES
* January 2013 (2 weeks, 24th January to 8th February, 2013);
Programme Donation: British Pounds £GBP 850 for the entire 2 weeks tuition (lunch & refreshments on working days included).
Approx cost of flight + 2 weeks accommodation: £700 approx.
Your programme fees go to the charity as Bengal Allen in India is a Registered Charity.
Advanced pathology seen & treated in Calcutta, view some at:
LIVE CASE DISCUSSIONS AT ALLEN TEACHING CLINIC: CLINICAL & COMPARATIVE MATERIA MEDICA WITH Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea
Interaction between Patients & Participants (Not Video)
Student’s fees £GBP 30.00 per Clinic day [10.00 – 16.00hrs].
Be a confident prescriber with time tested, century old scientific approach of combining miasms, totality & essence with sound knowledge in Materia Medica. Practical reinforcement of Classical Hahnemannian-Kentian approach: consistent & repeatedly verified, even in the drug dependent cases & see how it works; an opportunity to observe live cases, together with discussion of medicines given, potency and repetition, second prescriptions and change of medicines.
Subrata K. Banerjea
is an internationally respected teacher and clinical Homoeopath who has regularly lectured around the world since 1985. He is a fourth generation homoeopath, graduated in Homoeopathy (not a conventional medical doctor of Allopathic background and not registered with the General Medical Council; but a Homoeopathic Practitioner, B.H.M.S. from Calcutta University) with a record number of honours marks in 9 medical subjects. He is also credited with 6 Gold Medals for his academic accomplishments. An author by age of 24, Subrata has written a number of books including “Clinical and Comparative Materia Medica” and the widely acclaimed "Miasmatic Prescribing". Subrata's insights into prescribing with his magnificent grasp of the nuances of Materia Medica make his lectures wonderfully rewarding and gives him the confidence in prescribing especially in advanced cases; he has also managed many acute crises in India. Subrata's international reputation for the last 28+ years, both as an inspiring teacher and a successful homoeopath is based on his extensive experience from his very busy clinical practice. When he visits India, he often sees around 50 patients a day in his medical centre. Such volume requires the use of extensive ready knowledge of Clinical and Comparative Materia Medica coupled with profound intuition and application of ancestral wisdom.
He is a popular, widely travelled teacher and has lectured almost everywhere Homoeopathy is known. He is an honoured fellow of several academies; Director of the Bengal Allen Medical Institute, Calcutta, India; Principal at the Allen College of Homoeopathy, England. He resides in Chelmsford, England and divides his time between his practices in England and also periodically visits India where he is a Clinical Consultant. Despite this busy international scheduling, Subrata together with his wife Janet, his brother Joy and his son, Saptarshi, plays an active role in the Kamala Banerjee fund, a Charity which distributes milk and free homoeopathic treatment to the poor children of Calcutta.
ALLEN COLLEGE OF HOMOEOPATHY
“Sapiens”, 382,Baddow Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 9RA, England.
Tel. & Fax No.: 44 (0) 1245 505859; E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our web-site:
* See our extensive gallery of well-documented cases, which form the basis of Subrata’s next publication:
If you like any clarification about our courses, please feel free to give us a ring.
Long Live Hahnemann,
Long Live Homoeopathy,
Yours, In Health,Homoeopathically,
Ms. Susan Cattermole,
Secretary to Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea.
ALLEN COLLEGE OF HOMOEOPATHY,
382 Baddow Road,
Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2 9RA.
Tel & Fax No. :
44 (0) 1245 505859
CC to: email@example.com
Web Site Address: http://www.homoeopathy-course.com