- Glands hard, seldom suppurate.
- Spasms of Larynx & trachea.
- Headache related with the menstrual cycle, mostly on the left side, better by pressure on neck.
- Headache from milk.
- Complaints from being overheated.
- Migraine headache, worse stooping, especially after drinking milk, worse by sun-heat and the rapid motion.
- Peculiar headache and coryza; pressure in forehead which seems to be pushing brain down and out at root of nose.
- Miasmatics: Tubercular-Psora-Sycotic.
- Potency of choice: 30C & 1M. Psoric: As is sensation of
cobweb. Syco: Hypertrophy of heart. Tuber: Tubercular
swelling of glands.