Healthy Breast Circles
June 8 19.30 - 22.30
Workshop #1 "Know Your Breasts"
Centrum voor Vrouwen, Sint Gerardusplein 3, 5644 NE Eindhoven
Did you know that Belgium and the Netherlands are on top of the list of countries with the highest incidence of breast cancer? As a woman, do you feel connected with your breasts? Are you aware that our breasts store all kinds of negative energies in ourselves and around us? And that breast cancer can be prevented and its healing speeded up through a change of lifestyle?
Therefore we have created the "Healthy Breast Circles" - a series of 6 evenings spread over 6 months.
Healthy Breast Circles are intensive 3-hour evenings dedicated to both prevention and recovery from breast cancer strategies including lifestyle, diet, nutritional therapies, breathing practices, Kundalini yoga, meditation, dance, exercise and psychospiritual work.
Healthy Breast Circles are dedicated to inspire, educate and support women in protecting the health of their breasts. This program is valuable for all women:
- women who are healthy and who want to prevent breast cancer,
- women who have (had) breast cancer and would like help and assistance in the recovery process
- health care providers who work with women
The circles are based on Healthy Breastâ„¢ Foundations Programm developed by Sat Dharam Kaur, naturophatic doctor, author of the best-seller book "The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer" and renowned senior yoga teacher in tradition of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
Each Healthy Breast Circle will consist of:
- Food for HAPPY MIND - theoretical education part (Body Care, Diet, Lymphatic System, Immune System, Emotional balance, Environmental Strategies, etc.)
- Food for HEALTHY BODY - special yoga sets, meditations, massage, dance
- Food for HOLY SOUL - sharing & discussing
- materials with tips, recipes and assignments for home practice
Circles will be guided by Daleep Kaur, Kundalini Yoga teacher and Healthy Breast Foundations Programm educator (in English) and facilitated by Claudia van het Kaar, Life Coach and founder of Centrum voor Vrouwen in Eindhoven (some Dutch translation is possible).
Self-investment - â‚¬ 20.
Next worskhops will continue in autumn, dates and details will follow in August.
To register email back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is confirmed after payment to bank account t.n.v. Daleep Yoga te Eindhoven NL77INGB0004776078.
Wear easy loose clothing to be able comfortably sit on the ground but if needed a chair will be provided. Mats, cushions, Yogi-tea and healthy snacks included.