Dear <<First Name>>
I trust this email finds you well.
We write to remind you that we are running a six-week Sustainable Consumption Workshop Series on Food Security that will look into practical ways of setting up Agroecological farming projects, developing Agroecogical marketing strategies, monitoring and reporting.
The workshop series is scheduled to take place from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (SAST) every Monday, commencing from 20 September and ending 25 October 2021.
Our lineup of presenters includes:
- John Nzira, Ukuvuna Permaculture (20 September - 25 October)
- Kanangwa Newlove, Loctaguna Organics (11,18,25 October)
- Stefanie Swanepoel, African Earth Rights (25 October)
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Be trained in practical ways of setting up agroecological food production practices, at household and smallholder farmer levels, to contribute towards the care of the environment.
- Be supported with equipment and a small grant to set up agroecological projects.
- Be community hubs of agroecological practices and produce.
- Be able to sustainably market their agroecological produce.
- Be able to consciously spread the message of sustainable consumption and address environmental issues.
Register for the Zoom workshop
This is an invitation-only event. Please do not share this invitation with others.
Please confirm participation (and data requests) by 12:00 pm on 13 September.
Also, indicate which weeks you will be attending the workshop.
to download the provisional programme.
The SAFCEI Team