Youth Baseball Programming
Winter Clinic came to an end on Saturday, March 15th. We would like to thank our participants, parents, volunteers, and sponsors who all worked so hard to make this program a success! More details to come as we analyze our impact. Of course, we want to especially thank Coaches Chris L., Cooper, and Ron for the fantastic job they did with the boyz this winter!
Spring training will begin Wednesday, April 2nd. The location is weather-pending but you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to stay updated. This season, we expect to offer our programs to youth ages 4 years old to 17 years old.
Lost Boyz would like to welcome Jordan Hadelman as our newest member to the Board of Directors! As the founding chairman of Witt/Kieffer - one of the nation’s leading executive search firms and the single largest serving healthcare, education and not-for-profit organizations - Jordan brings over two decades of experience to the Board.
Named in The New Career Makers as one of America’s top executive recruiters, Jordan includes among his clients some of the nation’s most respected leaders in health care. His pivotal role in an executive search includes advising CEOs, governing boards, search committees and executive and medical leaders on strategy, organizational assessment, leadership transition and succession planning. He formerly served as a hospital executive and is currently a board member at a metropolitan Chicago academic medical center. Earlier in his career, Jordan served as a U.S. Navy lieutenant. He earned his Bachelors of Science from Georgetown University and his M.H.A. from George Washington University.
- Thank You Pitch In For Baseball! During February, this organization donated over $1,700 worth of equipment, including baseballs, bats, and practice uniforms! Donations like this help keep costs low, while still enabling us to provide a quality program for our youth. You can check out pictures of the donated equipment and our players here.
- Thank You ASI! Last month, this sports equipment company donated many useful items to Lost Boyz. Because of their generous donation, our players received much-needed equipment that will help practices be more effective increasing the skills of our players.
- Thank You to Welles Park Parents Association (WPPA)! Last month, this organization also donated sports equipment that we could use for all four of our teams!
- Over the past year, the number of Lost Boyz volunteers has grown to over 20 people! So last month, we all got together at Dave & Buster's! It was a really great time having everyone get to know each other. Be on the lookout for more information on our wonderful volunteers soon!
- Our COSMO for a CAUSE Fundraiser was a big success! We would like to thank everyone who supported this fundraiser - attendees, raffle sponsors, and the F&EP Committee for organizing this event! Also, Congratulations to our lucky raffle winners! In total, we raised $530 from ticket sales, which can be used towards league fees for one of our teams or it can be used to purchase new uniform accessories. You can read more about this event here or check out the pictures here.