1. Back in the 1600s, Tulip Bulbs were more valuable than gold
2. Tulip buds are known for being almost perfectly symmetrical
3. Tulips come from the lily family and can be found in almost any color
4. Tulip petals are edible. They can be used in place of onions in almost any recipe
5. The best time to plant tulips is in autumn so they can grow roots before the temperature drops.
Red Russian Garlic
The distinctive wrapper leaves of these big bulbs are slightly purple. Red Russian garlic has the ability to withstand soggy winter soils better than any of the others. Expect between two and eight substantial cloves per bulb of this flavourful heirloom garlic variety.
Gaia All Purpose Blend 4-4-4
This dry fertilizer is carefully formulated with organic materials and rock dusts to exacting standards with attention to sources and their suitability for organic agriculture.
This handy weeding tool is incredibly strong. The curved stainless steel blade stays firmly fixed to the handle and slices through even the toughest soil.