Southdale Autumn Newsletter
Through these e-newsletters we will update you on the Southdale development by EWP Investments Ltd (EWP), one of Scotland’s largest and fastest growing regeneration projects. Please take a few minutes to read this newsletter, which includes updates on the new primary school, construction programme, the Housebuilding Infrastructure Loan Fund and new footpath.
You will also find further information on our website: www.southdaledevelopment.co.uk.
Southdale is an exciting £400 million development situated in the south of Armadale, West Lothian and includes housing, commercial and community facilities. To date an Asda supermarket, Arnold Clark Citroen dealership and 191 houses by Bellway and Taylor Wimpey have been delivered.
Once complete Southdale will include:
- around 2,000 houses and flats (including future phases)
- new primary school
- other local amenities and services including:
- shops, cafes and restaurants
- leisure uses such as a hotel, cinema and extensive public parks
- potential for the delivery of a new health centre for the town, as well as dental surgery, opticians and other associated uses
- employment uses including industrial, distribution, offices, business and trade parks
The proposal is sustainable in terms of attracting new businesses and encouraging local trade and travel within Armadale, connecting Southdale with other communities. It will create a lively community with a fresh identity and a long and exciting term future.
A newsletter distributed locally can be found here and a site plan here.
EWP Investments Ltd