July 3, 2019
July 4, 2019 6:00 am to 2:00 pm NO PARKING at the following:
- Both sides of Jackson Ave from Ethan Allen Ave to Sligo Creek Parkway,
- Both sides of Ritchie Ave from Maple Ave to Piney Branch Rd,
- Both sides of Maple Ave from the DC line to north to Lincoln Ave,
- All parking spaces behind City building-Library,
- All parking spaces to the rear of City building-Police Department,
- Grant Ave between Hancock Ave and Carroll Ave.,
- Lee Ave between Hancock Ave and Carroll Ave,
- Sherman Ave between Hancock Ave and Carroll Ave,
- Hancock Ave between Grant Ave and Sherman Ave.
- There will be NO PARKING at any of the meters along the parade route and the staging area.
- Note: No parking on Maple between 6:00 am to 11:00 pm due to parade and street festival.
The roads around the parade route will be closed off around 9:00 am and reopened around 2:00 pm.
- The parade will begin at MD 410 (East-West Hwy) and Carroll Ave.
- It will continue south on Carroll Ave to Maple Ave, where it will turn right.
- The parade will continue on Maple Ave until it reaches Lincoln Ave where it will end.
The parade route roads will close at 9:00 am and most will reopen around 2:00 pm after the parade. Maple Ave between Philadelphia Ave to Sherman Ave will remain closed from 9 am to 11 pm to accommodate the parade and the street festival.
Maple Ave between Philadelphia Ave to Sherman Ave will remain closed after the parade. Closed from 9 am to 11 pm July 04, 2019.
Sherman Ave between Hancock Ave to Carroll Ave will be closed for a block party. Closed from 4 pm to 830 pm July 04, 2019.