Today is March 1! It doesn't seem possible but here we are. As I write this the B1G basketball tournament is on the TV and the slush is falling from the sky. Did I mention it was 60 degrees yesterday? CRAZY!
For our family, we are moving into one of our favorite seasons: Baseball and Dance Competition! It's exciting to watch our kids do the things that they are passionate about. Amy and I are so proud of the hard work that Ethan and Libby put in to compete in their sports.
As we look at the upcoming month there are a few things we would like you to pray for:
- Pray for baptism and communion classes. This Easter we will be baptizing four kids and having an adult make a re-confirmation of faith.
- Pray for our schools. There have been suicides, bomb threats, and a general sense of fear hanging over them all year.
- Pray for the new relationships that I (Dan) am building in a new place that I am living into on a regular basis, Cream & Crumb.
- Pray for God to raise up: an intern and someone who can lead musical worship (our leader of worship is heading off to grad school!).
- Pray for the continued growth of the Antioch Movement in maturity and influence in our community.
We are grateful for your partnership in the gospel!
Pastor Dan, Amy, Ethan, and Libby
Unsubscribe <<Email Address>> from this list:
Our mailing address is:
The Antioch Movement
9016 Parkland Dr
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Forward this email to a friend:
Update your profile: