The following items are included in our March HAMilton PACKage. To see an item click on the link. For more information contact the Conference Office.
Remember - Early bird online registration for the Annual Meeting of Hamilton Conference (May 29-31, 2015) is available until March 15 on the Annual Meeting page. Prices will increase after March 15, 2015! Requests for billeting must be submitted by March 15.
The Comprehensive Review Task Group has released its report, United in God's Work: http://www.gc42.ca/comprehensive-review-report.
News Updates and Resources:
- Daring Discipleship for Climate Change – February 2015: Resources to help churches engage the issues of Climate Change with hope and vision. From the desk of Lorna MacQueen, Conference Minister – Faith Formation for Discipleship. For ministry personnel and anyone providing leadership in Christian Education.
- Contact – March 2015: Contact is a Hamilton Conference newsletter produced four times annually and distributed by HamPack (HAMilton PACKage). For copying and distributing to members and adherents of the congregation.
- Nominations Vacancy List: A letter from the Chair of the Nominations Committee and list of volunteers needed to serve the Conference in the 2015 year. For church leadership, posting.
- UCW News – March 2015: A newsletter for United Church Women in Hamilton Conference. For UCW, posting.
- Letter from High River United Church: A letter of gratitude from High River United Church for the generous response by United Church people to the Southern Alberta Flood of 2013. For posting.
Hamilton Conference Upcoming Opportunities for Education and Spiritual Care:
- Fast for the Climate: A flier about an event, March 20, 2015, at Hamilton Conference Office. For posting.
- Bread for Life Online Retreat: A flier about a post-Easter online retreat. For posting.
- Pastoral Care after Suicide: A flier about a workshop, Thursday, April 23, 2015, at Hamilton Conference Office, sponsored by the Hamilton Conference Pastoral Care Team. For ministry personnel.
- Called to Leadership 2015: Sustaining Mental Health & Resiliency: A flier about the 2015 Called to Leadership event, May 7 at St. James Rosemount United Church. For ministry personnel.
- Join the Choir!: An invitation to join the choir for the Conference Celebration of Ministries service at Redeemer College, May 29, 2015. For church choir, posting.