Interested in engaging with China?
The ABIC 2015 program features a line up of outstanding plenary speakers. On Tuesday 8th of September, Rob Scott, Director, China BlueSky Partners, China will chair a plenary session discussing the 'Success Criteria for engaging with China', joining him on the panel will be:
Connect, learn and share with like-minded professionals at ABIC 2015. With over 25 international speakers and over 60% of registered delegates from overseas, the ABIC 2015 conference is the perfect opportunity to meet with professionals from Australia and around the world.
- Chair: Rob Scott, Director, China BlueSky Partners, China
- Patrick Kwok, Vice President / Executive Director, China Huishan Dairy Holdings Company Limited, China
- Stephen Scoones, CEO for Asia, KAHRS
- Dr Qiang Xu, Principal, Decheng Capital, China
- Prof Shuhong Zhao, Chair of Centre for Swine Genomics, Huazhong University
View the full program here.
Networking activities included with registration:
· AgriBio Centre Tour: AgriBio is home to 400 scientists who undertake research in gene discoveries in major plant and animal species and accelerated precision breeding technologies, as well as in diagnosis and control of plant and animal pests and diseases.
· Knowledge Commercialisation Australasia Workshop: This workshop will discuss the agricultural research landscape, how business is making use of research to improve operations and what government incentives are on offer to help aid with finding innovative solutions for your business.
· ABIC 2015 Welcome Reception, supported by Ag-West Bio Inc: Kick off celebrations on Monday evening. It's the first opportunity for exhibitors, delegates and speakers to build networks, in a relaxed cocktail-style event.
· ABIC 2015 Conference Dinner, supported by Monsanto: The highlight of the conference, join colleagues to celebrate the AgriBiotech industry. *Dinner tickets $165
· ABIC 2015 Partnering: request and schedule 30 minute meetings with other ABIC attendees through the AusPartnering system and meet in a dedicated partnering area.
Thank you to the following event partners for their support of ABIC 2015:
For more information please contact Kirsty Grimwade, National Conference and Event Manager: email@example.com
- Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia
- AgriBio Centre for AgriBioscience
- Ag-West Bio Inc.
- City of Melbourne
- CropLife Australia
- Knowledge Commercialisation Australasia
- La Trobe University
- MAHRN & LSQ
- Russell Kennedy Lawyers
- Victorian Government, Department of Economic Development, Jobs Transport and Resources