Don't miss the all-star plenary line up!
The ABIC 2015 program features a line up of outstanding plenary speakers. Hear from one of the world's top 100 most influential people in Biotechnology, Jack Bobo, who will open the conference on Monday 7 September.
Other plenary speakers, including 10 international speakers, include:
- Andrew McConville, Syngenta, Singapore
- Prof Maurice Moloney, Global Institute for Food Security, Canada
- Dr Andrew Roberts, Recombinetics, Hong Kong
- Prof Ian Chubb AC, Australia’s Chief Scientist
- Rob Scott, China BlueSky Partners, China
- Patrick Kwok, China Huishan Dairy Holdings Company Limited, China
- Stephen Scoones, KAHRS
- Dr Qiang Xu, Decheng Capital, China
- Prof Shuhong Zhao, Huazhong University, China
- Michael Raymont, Verdex Capital, USA
- Adrienne Clarke AC, La Trobe University
- Prof Jim Whelan, La Trobe University
- Gerard Davis, Australian Agricultural Company Limited
Connect, learn and share with like-minded professionals at ABIC 2015. With over 25 international speakers and over 60% of registered delegates from overseas, the ABIC 2015 conference is the perfect opportunity to meet with professionals from Australia and around the world.
View the full program here.
Choose between two complimentary activities on the morning of Monday 7 September:
· AgriBio Centre Tour: AgriBio is home to 400 scientists who undertake research in gene discoveries in major plant and animal species and accelerated precision breeding technologies, as well as in diagnosis and control of plant and animal pests and diseases.
· Knowledge Commercialisation Australasia Workshop: This workshop will discuss the agricultural research landscape, how business is making use of research to improve operations and what government incentives are on offer to help aid with finding innovative solutions for your business.