What does the future hold for agri-biotech?
On Wednesday 9 September Chancellor Adrienne Clarke AC, La Trobe University will chair a panel of distinguished speakers to discuss 'Outlook for the agri-biotechnology industries: Sunny skies or Stormy clouds?' This is a must attend session for anyone interested in creating a strong and sustainable agricultural biotechnology industry.
Joining the panel will be:
View the full program here.
- Andrew McConville, Syngenta
Productivity challenges for small land holders
- Dr John Manners, CSIRO Agriculture Flagship Bridging the innovation gap: challenges in Australia
- Prof Jim Whelan, La Trobe University
Using big data to enhance agricultural productivity
- Jack Bobo, Intrexon Corporation
Science optimist, regulatory pessimist
ABIC 2015 Major Events:
· ABIC 2015 Welcome Reception, supported by Ag-West Bio: Kick off celebrations on Monday evening at this relaxed, cocktail-style event. It's the first opportunity for exhibitors, delegates and speakers to build networks.
· ABIC 2015 Conference Dinner, supported by Monsanto: The highlight of the conference, join colleagues to celebrate the AgriBiotech industry. *Dinner tickets $165
ABIC 2015 Partnering now open
Search the system to quickly identify potential partners and contacts and request 30-minute one-on-one meetings which will be scheduled by the application and held on-site in a dedicated meeting space.