- Touch base with the community and reflect on accomplishments.
- Learn about important opportunities on the horizon for EarthCube.
- Share novel approaches used in geoscience research.
We have partnered with AGU to offer on demand access to over 40 interactive electronic posters (with chat & demos). Take a sneak peak at the Poster Abstracts.
New this year are 20 peer-reviewed notebooks, which highlight a tool (i.e., software, service, library, dataset, standard) and show how the tool may be used to address a significant problem in geoscience.
- On demand access to meeting content - Posters, Notebooks - begins on Monday, June 15th
- A concise one-day live plenary on Thursday, June 18th
- One bonus day for working sessions on Friday, June 19th
We encourage the use of the existing EarthCube Slack channel to communicate with speakers and attendees throughout the conference. Once registered, attendees will be invited to create an EarthCube Slack account and post in the #EC2020_intros channel.
Attendees will have access to view posters/notebooks and chat with poster presenters beginning Monday, June 15, 2020 via the I-Poster platform. Presenters may post times they are available to chat live. Otherwise, chat will be done asynchronously throughout the week.
Find updates on the Annual Meeting webpage.