Join us for lunch at Buca di Beppo, a family style Italian restaurant specializing in large parties and putting the guests needs before our own. Come and enjoy a delicious lunch and get ready to expand your network too! NOTE: This is an extremely popular lunch, limited seating. To register, click here.
Thursday, September 24
11:30 am -1:00 pm
Business Card Exchange Lunch
Cost: GGCC MEMBERS: $20
NON-MEMBERS: $20 for First-Time Non-Members.
Returning Non-Members pay $40
Where: Buca di Beppo, 122 Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg
Thursday, September 24
Regional Young Professionals Group Happy Hour: MoCo Are You Ready For Some Football?
Cost: The Bethesda-Chevy Chase, the Gaithersburg-Germantown, Rockville & the Greater Silver Spring Chambers of Commerce, along with Leadership Montgomery’s Emerging Leaders, are coming together as one team with one mission on Thursday, September 24th- to NETWORK at the Young Professionals Regional FOOTBALL Happy Hour(s). Where your favorite Team Jersey!
FREE for Members of these Groups ONLY. Cash bar.
Where: Miller’s Ale House, 1471 Rockville Pike, Rockville
See all the upcoming events at: www.ggchamber.org/events
Friday, October 2
Friday, October 2
Monday, October 5
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Ted's Montana Grill
Cost:: Free for All. Advance Registration Requested.
Where:Ted's Montana Grill, 105 Ellington Boulevard, Gaithersburg
Tuesday, October 6
Business Networking Before Nine
Cost: GGCC MEMBERS: FREE (incl. in membership)
NON-MEMBERS: FREE for First-Time Non-Members. Returning Non-Members pay $45.
Where: BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Drive, Germantown
Where: Montgomery College, BioScience Education Center, 20200 Observation Drive, Germantown
Where: Homewood Suites, 805 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg
Where: Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union, 12820 Wisteria Drive, Germantown
Where: DVA Architects, 400 Professional Drive, Suite 200, Gaithersburg
Where: Corner Bakery Cafe, One Grand Corner Avenue, Gaithersburg
We are so excited about our new directory for 2015-2016. We keep improving the book and this year we are upgrading the cover to be magazine perfect bound!! We will have a new design, more content and more opportunities to network with fellow members.
With that said, AD SALES HAVE BEGUN! More than 15.000 readers will touch and feel our new publication - 15,000! Don’t delay securing your placement! Contact chamber member Nancy Rhomberg to renew your current ad or make a brand new space reservation. She has special sections in our publication and it is important you contact her early to get the right placement and page. Email Nancy at 913-951-2681 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your support of the Chamber and this publication.
- DVA Architects is celebrating 40 years of design excellence and legacy service. Visit their new website www.dva-arch.com to learn more about them. And CONGRATULATIONS DVA!
- Pinky & Pepe's Grape Escape is celebrating their 5-year anniversary and they invite you to their Grand Re-Opening / Anniversary Celebration on Friday, September 25th from 6:00 pm - close at 223 Kentlands Boulevard in Gaithersburg. Ribbon Cutting, wine, beer, live music and more.
- Montgomery Country Club will host it's Membership Open House on Saturday, October 3rd from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm at 20908 Golf View Drive in Laytonsville. Features include complimentary beer, wine, heavy hors d’oeuvres and more. To RSVP, click here.
- Families from all over the area are invited to share traditional autumn activities and enjoy a country outing at Butler's Orchard's 35th Annual Pumpkin Festival. 2015 dates: September 26 & 27 , Weekends in October, plus Columbus Day, October 12. For further details, click here.
- Rockin’ Jump Gaithersburg, the ultimate trampoline park is celebrating its half-year anniversary in Gaithersburg and they want to celebrate with us! All Chamber member companies and their employees, mention your company’s name and the GGCC and you can jump one hour for $12.00 (Regular 1 hour price $16.00—25% off); jump for 30 minutes $8.00 (27% off regular price of $11.00) - Mondays through Thursdays 3-8:00 pm. Unlimited purchases for jumps between Now – November 15, 2015 Holidays excluded. No experience necessary, and the only equipment you need is our Rockin’ Jump socks (reusable, $2.00). Sign waiver and learn more at: www.MDM.rockinjump.com or call 301 703-3707.
- Win a $250 Whole Foods gift card when you take the Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center free online heart risk assessment. Find out your heart age and learn your risk for heart disease. To take the assessment, click here.
- Junior Achievement is looking for volunteers to teach financial literacy programs for students in MCPS. Volunteers visit the classroom for 45 minutes each week to teach lessons about making smart financial choices. Schools that are participating this fall include Rocky Hill Middle School, John T. Baker Middle School and Kingsview Middle School. You do not need to have a background in finance or teaching to be a successful volunteer. All you need is enthusiasm for working with students and a willingness to share your story. Training, curriculum and support is provided by JA Staff. Please contact Amanda Parsley at email@example.com or call 301-838-0471.
- Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland at The Melting Pot Gaithersburg for a fundraising night on Thursday, October 1 from 5:00-10:00 pm. You can make a reservation HERE - or simply show up. Don't forget to mention HFHMM.
- Tickets are on sale to BlackRock Center for the Arts 2015-2016 season of music, dance, theater, family programming and film. Join them for an Opening Weekend full of jazz on October 3rd and 4th with the Hot Sardines and Kellylee Evans. For more information, visit: www.blackrockcenter.org.
- Pinky & Pepe of Pinky & Pepe's Grape Escape are partnering with Boulevard Tavern for an Italian Wine Dinner with Master Sommelier Michael Meagher hosting on Thursday October 1 at 6:30 pm. To reserve your spot, call Pinky at 301-869-WINE (9463).
- Alta Liberty Mill Apartments is hosting a Teddy Bear Drive with donations being delivered to the children in the children's wing at the Holy Cross Germantown Hospital. Bears can be dropped off at Allta Mills, 19520 Waters Road in Germantown, Monday-Wednesday 10 am to 6 pm, Thursday 10 am to 7 pm, Friday 10 am to 6 pm, Saturday 10 pm to 5 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 5 pm through the end of September.
- The Montgomery Village Foundation Great Pumpkin Race and Fall Festival will be held on Saturday, October 10 from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm at the North Creek Community Center, 20125 Arrowhead Road, Montgomery Village. The Great Pumpkin Race is a unique side-by-side, single elimination race featuring handcrafted, decorated pumpkin race cars. The Pumpkin Race caps off the fall festival events, including live music, great food, and plenty of children's activities during this family centered day. For further details, click here.
- Join Hospice Caring for their annual BOWL-A-THON on Saturday, October 17 from 3:00-5:00 pm at Bowl America, 1101 Clopper Road, Gaithersburg. For further details and/or to sign up now, click here.