at Not Your Average Joe's
for a delicious lunch and of course valuable networking this Wednesday
! Don’t miss this opportunity to network and expand your network. Grab your business cards, polish up your 30-second infomercial and meet us at NYAJ's. Please register in advance & please share this event with your connections, clients, prospects, associates and friends. $20. Register now, click here.
Wednesday, February 25
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Business Card Exchange Lunch - FIRST LUNCH OF 2015!!
Cost: Cost: $20 for GGCC Members and First-Time Non-Members. $40 Returning Non-Members
Where / Sponsored By: Not Your Average Joe's, 245 Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg
Thursday, February 26
New Member Orientation
Cost: GGCC Members Only
Where / Sponsored By: Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union, 12820 Wisteria Drive, Germantown
Danish & Coffee sponsored by Ibi Sofillas MyRealtyTeam Real Estate LLC
Thursday, February 26
Regional Young Professionals Group Happy Hour
Cost: Free; Cash Bar
Where / Sponsored By: Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union & the Young Professional Groups from the Gaithersburg-Germantown, Greater Bethesda-Chevy Chase, and the Greater Silver Spring Chambers of Commerce, along with Leadership Montgomery's Emerging Leaders program.
Wednesday, March 4
Young Professionals Group Happy Hour
Cost: Free for GGCC Members / $20 Non-Member
Where: Not Your Average Joe's, 245 Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg
Thursday, March 5
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Corner Bakery
Cost: Free for All; Advance Registration Requested
Where: Corner Bakery Cafe, One Grand Corner Avenue, Gaithersburg
Thursday, March 12
Business Networking After Five
Cost: Cost: Free for GGCC Members and First-Time Non-Members. Returning Non-Members pay $40.
Where: Revere Bank, 820 West Diamond Avenue, Suite 110, Gaithersburg
Tuesday, March 24
GROWTH: Brand, Sales & Marketing Seminar 2015
Cost: $55 GGCC Member / $60 Non-Member
Sponsorships Available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Where: Universities at Shady Grove, 9640 Gudelsky Drive, Rockville
See all the upcoming events at: www.ggchamber.org/events
The following Members joined in the month of January.
email@example.com / 301-990-4999
16 S. Summit Avenue, Suite 100, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Fatemi Family & Gaithersburg Sedation Dentistry
firstname.lastname@example.org / 301-740-2686
604 S. Frederick Avenue, Suite 209, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Fleet Feet Sports of Gaithersburg
email@example.com / 301-926-6442
255 Kentlands Blvd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Gaithersburg Sports Association, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 301-355-5001
10 Brooks Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Healing Us Now, LLC
email@example.com / 301-529-5998
7412 Damascus Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Molly Maid of Gaithersburg West
firstname.lastname@example.org / 240-801-5700
847 Quince Orchard Boulevard, Suite A, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
email@example.com / 301-841-9600
2101 Gaither Road, Suite 600, Rockville, MD 20850-4037
Old Town Pour House
212 Ellington Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Target Community and Educational Services, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 240-632-1434
438 N. Frederick Ave., Suite 325, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Dr. Melissa Mustillo is presenting a seminar on Feline Dental Health on Saturday, February 28, 2-4:00 pm at A Cat Clinic, 14200 Clopper Road in Boyds. She will discuss why it's important to take good care of your cat's teeth, as well as how to help keep your cat's breath fresh and clean. Light refreshments will be served. Everyone is welcome.
- Adventist Healthcare Lifework Strategies would like to recognize employers who help stop the spread of flu in the workplace. Please take a couple of minutes to tell them about your flu program and nominate your company for the 2014 Flu Fighter Award. Nominate your company, click here.
- Sleeping Beauty, a ballet in two acts, will be presented March 14-15 at the Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center at Montgomery College. Tickets at: www.mbtdance.org. The Sleeping Beauty Ballet Tea Party will be held February 22nd at Metropolitan Ballet Theatre. Seatings are at 10:00, 12:00, 5:00 and 6:30. Appropriate ages 3-7. Meet Aurora and the Lilac Fairy, have tea and a sweet treat, & enjoy a ballet class. Information and tickets: www.mbtdance.org.
- Rebuilding Together is a local nonprofit that provides safe and healthy home repairs for low-income homeowners across the county, at no charge to our clients. Working with an extensive network of funding and volunteer partners, RTMC is able to expand upon its mission by also supporting 1-3 local nonprofits through their “Facility Facelifts” program. Facility Facelifts is a program whereby RTMC provides selected nonprofits with much needed repairs and “sprucing up” at no charge to the nonprofit. If you are interested in learning more about Facility Facelifts, or to apply, please email Tom Kollekas at email@example.com and mention “Facility Facelift Inquiry” in the subject line.
- Mark your calendar for Destination: Poolesville Business Fair on Saturday, March 21 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at the Poolesville Baptist Church. Shredder truck, electronics recycling, local business vendors, food, prizes, shop local and more.
- Join Fleet Feet Sports of Gaithersburg for their 4th Annual St. Paddy's Day Pub Run/Walk on Thursday, March 12th at 6:30 pm. You will run to different bar/restaurant's throughout the Kentlands area and receive a 4-ounce beer sampler at each stop. The evening ends at Pinky and Pepe's Grape Escape for a special celebratory Fleet Feet Happy Hour. For further details and/or to register, click here.
- The 20th Annual Bunnyland at Butler's Orchard opens March 28. And their farm market will be open during Bunnyland hours. Dates include: March 28, 29 & April 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 12 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. It's an eggstravaganza of fun for the whole family. For fur further details, visit: www.butlersorchard.com.
- The City of Gaithersburg, in partnership with the Peterson Companies and Rio Washingtonian Center will host the 15th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade from 10:00 am to noon on Saturday, March 14 at Rio Washingtonian Center. Community groups and other organizations are invited to march in the parade. For more information contact the City of Gaithersburg at 301-258-6350 or www.gaithersburgmd.gov.
- Hospice Caring, Inc. will hold a “Concert for Caring” with live music by the Bobby Lewis Blues Band on March 21 from 7:30-11 pm at the Rockville Elks Lodge #15, 5 Taft Court, Rockville. Tickets: www.hospicecaring.org. For more information call 301-869-0113.
- The City of Gaithersburg is collecting supplies for end of school year through March 15th. Donations can be dropped off at the Community Services Office in the Wells/Robertson House facility at 1 Wells Avenue (next to City Hall) weekdays from 10:00 am -4:00 pm. For more information call Shanthi at 301-258-6395 x3, or visit: www.gaithersburgmd.gov.
- Join the Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County for a 5-part series on how to implement a high impact employee volunteer program. The series begins Feb. 26th. You won't want to miss it. GGCC Members enter this discount code - CPM2015- at registration and receive 20% off the non-member CVC rate. Details at: http://cvc-mc.org/2015-Workshop-Series.
- Featuring the best improv comedians in New York City and Los Angeles, the Upright Citizens Brigade Touring Company will take the BlackRock Center for the Arts Stage on Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 at 8:00 pm.Tickets are $15-$20 and are on sale by calling 240.912.1058, or at blackrockcenter.org.