Chamber Announces Members Only Section!
We are pleased to announce that we have upgraded our website. This includes a new members only section & a new events calendar.
On Friday, you should of received either a "Member Administrative Login" and/or a "Member Representative Login" with your Member #, User Name and Passcode. This information will allow you to access our new "Members Only Login" Page.
What does the Members Only Section Feature?
Members Only Section – Included in this area are:
-Ability to update company and staff profile information so that your company profile listing that is always up-to-date
-Ability to pay your open invoices including dues, sponsorships and events with our secure online bill pay
-Ability to manage/display member-to-member discounts
-Ability to register and pay for events
What is new on the Events Calendar?
The Chamber's events calendar is brand new allowing you to search by day, category and keyword/phrase. When registering for an event, select the event and then simply click on the "Register Now!" button and enter your "Login Information" (user name and passcode). Then please go ahead and register like you would normally do. The new system also has the capability to allow you to add the event your Outlook Calendar too! If you have any questions about registering for an event please contact Laura at email@example.com or 301.840.1400 x14.
Additionally, please be on the lookout for a memo early next week further explaining the details of these new features and later this month special advertising opportunities for your business to enhance your listing and market your business effectively. If you have any questions about this process or these changes please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of the GGCC, we value you and your business!
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Long-Term Care Insurance Lunch & Learn
Free for GGCC Members. Must Register in Advance
GGCC Office, 910 Clopper Road, Suite 205N, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Young Professionals Group Happy Hour
Melting Pot, 9021 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Affordable Care Act Seminar
$30 GGCC Members / $40 Non-Members
The Highlands at Germantown, 20260 Goldenrod Lane, Germantown
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Business Networking After Five: Therrien Waddell, Inc.
Free for GGCC Members & First-time Non-Members. Returning Non-Members pay $40.
Therrien Waddell, Inc., 100 Lakeforest Boulevard, Suite 600, Gaithersburg, 20877
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Business Card Exchange Lunch: Paisano's
$20 for GGCC Members & First-time Non-Members. Returning Non-Members pay $40.
Paisano's., 824 Muddy Branch Road, Gaithersburg, 20877
See all the upcoming events at: www.ggchamber.org/events/.
- The Gazette Newspapers is working with The City of Gaithersburg on the InGaithersburg Magazine. This is a glossy publication that is direct mailed to over 24,000 Gaithersburg Residents in February. It contains information about economic development, upcoming events and resource/facility listings. If interested in advertising in this magazine contact Colette Releford at 301-670-2618 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Montgomery College has announced it will offer Kauffman FastTrac Entrepreneurial Program during the Spring 2014. Programs offered include: FastTrac “The Intentional Entrepreneur”; FastTrac NewVenture for the Veteran Entrepreneur and FastTrac TechVenture . To enroll: online click here or via mail to Montgomery College, WD&CE, 51 Mannakee St., Rockville, MD 20850.
- In honor of Pet Dental Health Month, A Cat Clinic and Dr. Melissa Mustillo present Taking Care of your Cat's Teeth, a talk about dental health in cats on Saturday, February 8 at 2pm in Germantown. The event will be held at A Cat Clinic, 14200 Clopper Road in Boyds. For more information: email@example.com or 301-540-7770 or www.acatclinic.us.
- Are you "Too Busy To Plan"? 2014 is already taking off like a rocket, and it's time to set goals that will really help you grow in 2014. BrightHill Group is offering a 1/2 day workshop at Lakewood Country Club on January 31. Define goals and create specific action plans and more. For further information, click here.
- The Gaithersburg Police Foundation has named their 2014 Executive Committee, including Chair Chris O’Brien, Vice Chair Tamara Clarke and Treasurer David Elder. The City of Gaithersburg liaison's include City Councilmember Jud Ashman, City Chief of Police Mark Sroka and Elena Ingram.
- BlackRock Center for the Arts and the Hot Club of San Francisco present the "Cinema Vivant" an evening of vintage silent films accompanied by live gypsy swing inspired by Django Rheinhardt on Saturday, January 25 at 8:00pm. For more information or to purchase tickets call 240-912-1058 or go to www.blackrockcenter.org.
- Join Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, MD, Inc.. at our Women Build Lowe's DIY Workshop on February 5 at 6:00pm at Lowes, 40 Market Street in Gaithersburg. To register, click here.
- Manna Food Center needs your help. Every day they use hundreds of boxes for their daily food distribution.If you or your company has 12" x 21" x 10" boxes, please email Kevin Trostle or call 240-268-2529 and leave a message with Kevin. For bulk quantities, please flatten the boxes and they'll pick them up.
- eWomenNetwork will host an accelerated Networking Luncheon on February, 13 from 11:00am-2:00pm at Lakewood Country Club in Rockville. This month's topic is "Simple Publicity: Effective & Low-Cost PR(Public Relations)" $49 Guests, $39 for Members. Contact Carol Plummer at carolplummer@eWomenNetwork.com or click here for further information.
- Have fun at Hospice Caring's 80's style Quarter Auction on Saturday, March 15. A Quarter Auction is best described as auction meets bingo meets raffle. The event begins at 1:00pm and will be held at the Gaithersburg Activity Center, 506 S. Frederick Ave. in Gaithersburg. For advance tickets and further information contact Jamie at 301-990-8903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Washington, DC North – Gaithersburg invites you to a hotel tour and a cup of soup on January 23 between 4:00-6:00pm. They are located at 960 North Frederick Avenue in Gaithersburg.